The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account. Unsolicited sales by any 3rd party are strictly against the terms and conditions of the forum. If you wish to be a registered vendor or partner then please contact admin@theineosforum.com for further information.

New INEOS agent in Melbourne

grenadierboy

Active Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Reaction score
Drove past this new INEOS Grenadier showroom in Melbourne - never seen it before.

Does anyone know which agent this is?

It had an old 2B 004 protype in the showroom. No furniture, people or any activity.

Near corner of Glenhuntly & Booran roads in Melbourne.

IMG_6661 2.jpgIMG_6658.JPGIMG_6660.JPG

Stu_Barnes

Fixer & General Dogsbody
Staff member
Reservation Holder
Reaction score
Does the QR code link to the normal INEOS site or somewhere else??

Steveo

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Reaction score
Drove past today and stopped to take a look. They've got gates on the side now leading to a rear carpark. 2 other protos or PTs parked down there from what I could see.

When I took a look a couple of weeks ago I could see that there's quite a big office at the back behind the showroom. Lots of desks, meeting table, computer screens.

Shopkeep

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Reaction score
If this is the Brighton Auto Group must say I have been less than enthralled with their level of customer service, only made first contact (by email) with me recently after placing my order seven months ago and said I had four days to finalise my configuration. Wonder if Halliwell Jones Chester can handle an Australian delivery???

Steveo

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Reaction score
If this is the Brighton Auto Group must say I have been less than enthralled with their level of customer service, only made first contact (by email) with me recently after placing my order seven months ago and said I had four days to finalise my configuration. Wonder if Halliwell Jones Chester can handle an Australian delivery???
Hmm, sounds like I'd better give them a call with my tweaks to the order.
Good luck with yours! Was your contact Frank somebody?

Shopkeep

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Reaction score
Apparently this location in Melbourne is Ineos themselves and not a dealer, spoke to Brighton Auto Group today and they are going to open a showroom in their old Renault service/parts site on Nepean Hwy.

emax

Veteran Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Reaction score
But they still have to polish the appearance a bit.

Top Bottom