The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Nearly ready!

Eniffer

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
5:26 PM
Reaction score
Although the main area of the clubhouse is plenty high enough to display a loaded up Grenadier.( Managed to get my bike on the roof with loads of room) it would be impossible to get the a fully equipped Grenadier out of the bay . However we will conduct a handover of a fully loaded Grenadier from our aftersales building as the access roller shutters are plenty big enough C05A68E7-1883-4E14-867D-10E2F75DD4F6.jpeg

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:26 AM
Reaction score
Although the main area of the clubhouse is plenty high enough to display a loaded up Grenadier.( Managed to get my bike on the roof with loads of room) it would be impossible to get the a fully equipped Grenadier out of the bay . However we will conduct a handover of a fully loaded Grenadier from our aftersales building as the access roller shutters are plenty big enough View attachment 7799591
Hello Eniffer.

How is the bike attached to the roof please?

Any pics?

thanks

Eniffer

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
Hello Eniffer.

How is the bike attached to the roof please?

Any pics?

thanks
They are suckers from a company called mount EVO. They are awesome. You have to trust them but once you get your head around it they are soo easy to use.

Attachments

• 4410AD7B-E5BA-4614-8275-9127D4DA1E43.jpeg
    4410AD7B-E5BA-4614-8275-9127D4DA1E43.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 22
Local time
Reaction score
What is it about the handover nonsense does any one buy it ???

Eniffer

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
I’ve been very fortunate to work for a few great brands since joining Jardine 15 years ago. Certain brands will expect that type of handover. We feel that a Grenadier handover should be like the vehicle itself. Purposeful, simple and clear - no fluff.

Local time
Reaction score
I’ve been very fortunate to work for a few great brands since joining Jardine 15 years ago. Certain brands will expect that type of handover. We feel that a Grenadier handover should be like the vehicle itself. Purposeful, simple and clear - no fluff.
Sort of her's the keys piss off type of no nonsense thing

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
In principle that's good.
But even though I'm inclined to buy and try anything , a few pointers before setting off might help even stubborn old me :D
But yeah , no silk burqas. And maybe a couple of freebies for the grandies.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:26 AM
Reaction score
Collecting my 4 year old used Mercedes that I had just screwed them down on price and extras took two bloody hours.
2 cups of good quality espresso and a cake.
I did get a thorough instruction on all the functions and features etc
It came with a bottle of champers, two baseball caps (I don't play baseball so in the bin) a Mercedes umbrella (which my wife promptly stole) and a personal invitation to join the Southport Yacht Club with one years free membership ( I don't yacht)

Hopefully Ineos will come with a six pack of beer, a proper bush hat, a rain poncho and of course a Belstaff Fieldmaster jacket
Good luck dragging a black cloth over the roof of it.
A coffee and a meat pie would be ok too

1673046148625.png 1673046334713.png1673046368054.png

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
1:26 PM
Reaction score

Not so sure I would appreciate the no frills and purposeful handover like that. I just don’t think the agent throwing me the keys from behind the desk and stating it’s in bay 3…good luck.

Think that would be a little too purposeful for me 😀

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’ve been very fortunate to work for a few great brands since joining Jardine 15 years ago. Certain brands will expect that type of handover. We feel that a Grenadier handover should be like the vehicle itself. Purposeful, simple and clear -
Just give us the voucher to the off-road Grenadier training course.

Eniffer

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
Not so sure I would appreciate the no frills and purposeful handover like that. I just don’t think the agent throwing me the keys from behind the desk and stating it’s in bay 3…good luck.

Think that would be a little too purposeful for me 😀
Ha ha that’s a little too ‘no frills’ but we want to avoid the dry ice, disco balls and silk sheets.

Eniffer

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
Collecting my 4 year old used Mercedes that I had just screwed them down on price and extras took two bloody hours.
It came with a bottle of champers, two baseball caps (I don't play baseball so in the bin) a Mercedes umbrella (which my wife promptly stole) and a personal invitation to join the Southport Yacht Club with one years free membership ( I don't yacht)

Hopefully Ineos will come with a six pack of beer, a proper bush hat, a rain poncho and of course a Belstaff Fieldmaster jacket

View attachment 7799650 View attachment 7799651View attachment 7799652
It’s a bad habit the motortrade have fallen into . I’ve lost track of the times my sales execs at certain other brands got people golf balls as a gift with no clue if they play golf. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Eniffer

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
Very smart. Will it cater for a motor with a fully laden roof rack/tent?
Although the main area of the clubhouse is plenty high enough to display a loaded up Grenadier.( Managed to get my bike on the roof with loads of room) it would be impossible to get the a fully equipped Grenadier out of the bay . However we will conduct a handover of a fully loaded Grenadier from our aftersales building as the access roller shutters are plenty big enough

Attachments

• 5E2BE9B0-12A4-404A-93B6-BD04766B9EC7.jpeg
    5E2BE9B0-12A4-404A-93B6-BD04766B9EC7.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 19

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:26 AM
Reaction score
It’s a bad habit the motortrade have fallen into . I’ve lost track of the times my sales execs at certain other brands got people golf balls as a gift with no clue if they play golf. 🤦🏻‍♂️
I had an opposition sales rep many years ago that walked around the Comalco Bell Bay Aluminium Refinery handing out bottles of port with his company name on them
Clearly not allowed alcohol on a work site, so he was banned and none of the employees wanted to touch his gift
I gave out Pelican Mitylight xenon torches, everyone needs a torch

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

View attachment 7799650 View attachment 7799651View attachment 7799652
Mate you got done good and proper if they can throw in the yacht club membership on a second hand car 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom