The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Media Gallery Moderator

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
12:43 PM
Reaction score
I just want so say a big thank you to @muxmax as the new media gallery moderator and especially for spending the time to cleanup the Gallery, he managed to prune it from 362 to 160 pages. There was a lot of fluff in there thats accumulated over the last couple of years and now it's just photographs relevant to the automotive industry and Grenadier in particular.

The images that were mirrored in the media gallery are still in their respective posts however, so the narrative is maintained.

When images are inserted into posts they are automatically copied into the gallery, with tags if they have been used.

We will shortly be going through the gallery and putting all pre production images in to one folder for easier future reference.

Thanks again @muxmax

YIPPE

GG #00286
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:43 AM
Reaction score
I just want so say a big thank you to @muxmax as the new media gallery moderator and especially for spending the time to cleanup the Gallery, he managed to prune it from 362 to 160 pages. There was a lot of fluff in there thats accumulated over the last couple of years and now it's just photographs relevant to the automotive industry and Grenadier in particular.

The images that were mirrored in the media gallery are still in their respective posts however, so the narrative is maintained.

When images are inserted into posts they are automatically copied into the gallery, with tags if they have been used.

We will shortly be going through the gallery and putting all pre production images in to one folder for easier future reference.

Thanks again @muxmax
Thankyou very much for that. Appreciate it, was always getting lost trying to find relevant photos.

muxmax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Media Moderator
Local time
9:43 PM
Reaction score

Thanks again @muxmax
Thank you, @Stu_Barnes . It might be worth mentioning that images can be undeleted. So if someone is missing something in particular or is upset because I deleted his dog, let me know. (My dog is gone as well… :) )

Back
Top Bottom