The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

December 2023 Photo Contest

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
12:05 PM
Reaction score
Submit photos any time you like but the earlier the better, submissions start the 1st of the month until the last day of the month.
Photos can be resubmitted, votes gathered will let you know if you're flogging a dead horse.
More than one photo can be submitted by each member but in separate posts. Otherwise only the first image is counted.
Please use your original work rather than images lifted from Facebook or other social media.

Only one vote per member per month, you can't like everything so be picky, this is an honesty based system.
If you chose to change your vote you can do so at any time before the closing date.
Voting closes the last day of each month, when the winner will be announced.
In event of a tie the winner will be randomly chosen from the tiebreakers.
Winning images will be uploaded to a 'winners' folder in the media section of the forum
Winners get a 'Photo Contest Winner' banner on their account
Winning images can be uploaded in hi res for the community, they're perfect for desktop backgrounds (contact forum admin to upload)

If you think of any other rules that should be included then let me know.

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:05 PM
Reaction score
Is that Kielder by any chance.
I have been to Kielder, but not in the Grenadier. This was in Wales, strata florida

Local time
Reaction score
This is a what my Grenadier has looked like for the last 6 weeks - whilst Ineos and my dealer continue to fail to fix a non-working cabin heater. Do those guys care? - if I were to judge them on their actions, then it would be a resounding NO.

The only evidence that I own one of these vehicles is the collapsed blockwork caused by an overweight car, and circa £70k missing from my bank account.

Attachments

• 20231212_120917.jpg
    20231212_120917.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 65

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
This is a what my Grenadier has looked like for the last 6 weeks - whilst Ineos and my dealer continue to fail to fix a non-working cabin heater. Do those guys care? - if I were to judge them on their actions, then it would be a resounding NO.

The only evidence that I own one of these vehicles is the collapsed blockwork caused by an overweight car, and circa £70k missing from my bank account.
As a long sufferer myself I know just how you feel mate!

Back
Top Bottom