The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

March 2024 Photo Contest

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
12:51 AM
Reaction score
Submit photos any time you like but the earlier the better, submissions start the 1st of the month, ish, until the last day of the month.
Photos can be resubmitted, community responce will let you know if you're flogging a dead horse.
More than one photo can be submitted by each member but in separate posts. Otherwise only the first image is counted, vote are cast by liking an image and you can only like one post at a time.

Please use your original work rather than images lifted from Facebook or other social media, its a bit cheeky to try and won a competition off the back of someone else ;)

Voting closes the last day of each month, when the winner will be announced.
In event of a tie the winner will be randomly chosen from the tiebreakers.
Winning images will be uploaded to a 'winners' folder in the media section of the forum
Winners get a 'Photo Contest Winner' banner on their account
Winning images can be uploaded in hi res for the community, they're perfect for desktop backgrounds (contact forum admin to upload)

Vote for as many images as you like, unvote or dont vote. It’s your call, votes are cast by liking an image.

If you think of any other rules that should be included then let me know.

Images may be used for the forum social media accounts and appropriately credited, if you do not wish for this to happen then please let me know.

The winning submission will receive a t-shirt and mug as a not so grand prize.

Kb6tho

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:51 AM
Reaction score
Don’t know if there is a message in this…

Attachments

• IMG_6718.jpeg
    IMG_6718.jpeg
    232.7 KB · Views: 34

angstorms

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
2:51 AM
Reaction score
And 80 degrees tomorrow?
Yes this year it be 50-60 the next day. On Saturday night when after I drove into Durango we had 5 inches of snow on the ground, by that evening most of the area I did not shovel was dry. IMG_9164.jpeg

The Patio the morning before and close to what it like Monday morning.
IMG_9158.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom