The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Local Gold Coast Dealer

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:03 PM
Reaction score
Video from SLRV Expedition vehicles, the Gold Coast dealer for Ineos Grenadier.
This is one of the vehicles they manufacture being delivered.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Email from Warwick at SLRV today

Hi David,

I have spoken to the guys at Ineos this morning. All the build dates were taken off line while build date info was resolved. This has now been restored and we are expecting this to come back online in the next couple of days. You will then note your updated build date on your account. If you need help with anything from there, just let me know and we can run through it.

Cheers

Warwick

Camskii

Production/Transit
Local time
11:03 PM
Reaction score
Email from Warwick at SLRV today

Hi David,

I have spoken to the guys at Ineos this morning. All the build dates were taken off line while build date info was resolved. This has now been restored and we are expecting this to come back online in the next couple of days. You will then note your updated build date on your account. If you need help with anything from there, just let me know and we can run through it.

Cheers

Warwick
Wonder if the "next couple of days" corresponds with the Ineos email about build updates being in the "next couple of weeks". They seem to be on a different time scale to everyone else ,😅

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I went to SLRV Exhibition Vehicles this morning and met with Ric. (Unless my boss is reading this, in which case I didn't)
What a really nice guy and a pleasure to deal with.
When I got there Ric and 5 other guys were crowded around a computer screen doing an online Ineos training session.
He pulled up my order on a separate screen and we went through it
He made some recommendations and one was a considerable money saver so I was able to use that money to add some other accessories.
Finished the editing and submitted my final configuration.
He then showed me around the facility where they were building 10 or so of the vehicles below including the big Tatra 8 x 8 machine.
I met the guy who will be doing the pre-inspection and adding my accessories on.
Then looked over the new showroom being built for the Grenadier
Several old LR Defenders there in various stages of modification that were the teams daily drivers.
this is no car dealership, they are all offroad enthusiasts and not a business shirt or tie to be seen.

Ric also showed me where they are building an offroad test course complete with water fall out the front.

He was extremely enthusiastic and tells me he has one ordered for himself with a January build date.

1671070549010.png1671071115997.png

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:03 AM
Reaction score
Very cool. I can only hope to find a “dealer” like that Stateside but admittedly am setting myself up for disappointment.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Original order was $121,477.08
New order is $121,311.41
That’s just shy of $84k US at today’s exchange rate. How much of that price is taxes and fees etc?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So the 102 is about 70 list here plus our taxes and on-road crap. That’s where I’d expected to fall. Wow though - nearly 20 grand on top of list to be able to drive away. Thankfully no stamp duty here and sales tax is short of 7%.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So the 102 is about 70 list here plus our taxes and on-road crap. That’s where I’d expected to fall. Wow though - nearly 20 grand on top of list to be able to drive away. Thankfully no stamp duty here and sales tax is short of 7%.
That's about 55 litres of diesel at the pump so I wonder if they are suppling half a tank at 45 litres.

Back
Top Bottom