The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.
  • By popular demand and voted down by a single nay there is an option to let everyone know where you are in the Grenadier order process. In your user preferences select whichever applies to you.

Local Gold Coast Dealer

DaveB

Very Active Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Reaction score
Video from SLRV Expedition vehicles, the Gold Coast dealer for Ineos Grenadier.
This is one of the vehicles they manufacture being delivered.

DaveB

Very Active Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Reaction score
Email from Warwick at SLRV today

Hi David,

I have spoken to the guys at Ineos this morning. All the build dates were taken off line while build date info was resolved. This has now been restored and we are expecting this to come back online in the next couple of days. You will then note your updated build date on your account. If you need help with anything from there, just let me know and we can run through it.

Cheers

Warwick

Camskii

Contributor
Contract Signed
Reaction score
Email from Warwick at SLRV today

Hi David,

I have spoken to the guys at Ineos this morning. All the build dates were taken off line while build date info was resolved. This has now been restored and we are expecting this to come back online in the next couple of days. You will then note your updated build date on your account. If you need help with anything from there, just let me know and we can run through it.

Cheers

Warwick
Wonder if the "next couple of days" corresponds with the Ineos email about build updates being in the "next couple of weeks". They seem to be on a different time scale to everyone else ,😅

Top Bottom