The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Lights again

Local time
9:16 AM
Reaction score
Hi just had a revision back from Ineos to a question I thought they had answered . It seems that you cant turn off the very bright. rings off around the headlights at all if the engine is running a couple of days ago they said you could?.

"Hi Jon

I have taken over the questions due to me giving incorrect information to Mark. On the early prototypes, the DRL's could be switched off, but going off current information I do believe they are permanently on and are not able to be switched off when the engine is running. Frustratingly I do not have a vehicle to test at the moment but may be seeing on next week to 100% confirm this, I'm keep to find this out for myself so I can update our support systems.

All the other questions you have raised, I can confidently say have been answered correctly.

Thanks,

TOM RAKER

INEOS Grenadier Technical Customer Service"

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
i would think you could fabricate some caps similar to military used on defenders for sneaky convoy work

Local time
Reaction score
i would think you could fabricate some caps similar to military used on defenders for sneaky convoy work
Thought about that but it wouldn't it cover the turn signals? .

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
i thought you said you were worried about covering the indicators , on another note if your not too heavy are you thinking of shooting from the roof ?

Inez

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
5:16 AM
Reaction score
On my VW, the DRLs turn off when I pull the E-Brake. Maybe a work around available in that direction.

Mitchell300

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
i thought you said you were worried about covering the indicators , on another note if your not too heavy are you thinking of shooting from the roof ?
If so best take the shotgun up with you as well, the fox is almost certain to come up behind you😀

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
out of the Safari windows surely!

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
While we're on the subject of lights. Front fog lights, I really like using mine to illuminate the sides of dark country roads and not having to turn them off like the main beam everytime I pass traffic off the main drags. Anyone fitted something similar in the past?

This is in addition to spots/lightbars etc

Back
Top Bottom