The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Lights again

CountyV8

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi just had a revision back from Ineos to a question I thought they had answered . It seems that you cant turn off the very bright. rings off around the headlights at all if the engine is running a couple of days ago they said you could?.

"Hi Jon

I have taken over the questions due to me giving incorrect information to Mark. On the early prototypes, the DRL's could be switched off, but going off current information I do believe they are permanently on and are not able to be switched off when the engine is running. Frustratingly I do not have a vehicle to test at the moment but may be seeing on next week to 100% confirm this, I'm keep to find this out for myself so I can update our support systems.

All the other questions you have raised, I can confidently say have been answered correctly.

Thanks,

TOM RAKER

INEOS Grenadier Technical Customer Service"

beg

Contributor
Contract Signed
Reaction score
i would think you could fabricate some caps similar to military used on defenders for sneaky convoy work

CountyV8

Contributor
Reaction score
i would think you could fabricate some caps similar to military used on defenders for sneaky convoy work
Thought about that but it wouldn't it cover the turn signals? .

beg

Contributor
Contract Signed
Reaction score
i thought you said you were worried about covering the indicators , on another note if your not too heavy are you thinking of shooting from the roof ?

Inez

Contributor
Reservation Holder
Reaction score
On my VW, the DRLs turn off when I pull the E-Brake. Maybe a work around available in that direction.

Mitchell300

Contributor
Contract Signed
Reaction score
i thought you said you were worried about covering the indicators , on another note if your not too heavy are you thinking of shooting from the roof ?
If so best take the shotgun up with you as well, the fox is almost certain to come up behind you😀

Spjnr

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Founding Guard
Reaction score
out of the Safari windows surely!

ECrider

Active Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Reaction score
While we're on the subject of lights. Front fog lights, I really like using mine to illuminate the sides of dark country roads and not having to turn them off like the main beam everytime I pass traffic off the main drags. Anyone fitted something similar in the past?

This is in addition to spots/lightbars etc

Top Bottom