The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

LED flood lights. Dimmable/color controlled

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:18 AM
Reaction score
I’m looking for led light bars I could attach one on each side on the grab bars to be powered by my Dutch plugs.

I’d like to be able to dim them and change their colors. Ideally for when camping to have a nice ambiance. Moon or purple or blue or green colored to not be an intrusive light but enough to keep from tripping over things or to hang out in some comfy chairs under. I’ll just attach them when out of the city and remove them at home for daily driving. Unless they could fold down and stay out of the wind. Anyone know of any?

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:18 PM
Reaction score
I have these ones from Teralume, in Australia. I now they just rebadge them, so try and find what name they use in the US if they meet your needs.

I attach mine to the roof handles and remove them when not needed, takes less than a minute to install or remove. Clips attach the roof handle, plug in the Deutsch plug, make sure the aux roof circuit is on, then turn on and off on the light. I bought the 60cm dimmer model which has On/Off switch, Dimmable and you can change colour from white to amber. I just cut off the supplied plug and fitted a Deutsch DTP06-2S plug with the cable trimmed, making sure the polarities matched between the male (LED side) and female (car side) Deutsch plugs.

There is a picture some where on the forum. I will post link if I find it. EDIT: Found it post from @Michael H. here.

7811531-a0d508f2650565a5cf9b16a16b45a30a.jpg

Last edited:

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:18 AM
Reaction score
I have these ones from Teralume, in Australia. I now they just rebadge them, so try and find what name they use in the US if they meet your needs.

I attach mine to the roof handles and remove them when not needed, takes less than a minute to install or remove. Clips attach the roof handle, plug in the Deutsch plug, make sure the aux roof circuit is on, then turn on and off on the light. I bought the 60cm dimmer model which has On/Off switch, Dimmable and you can change colour from white to amber. I just cut off the supplied plug and fitted a Deutsch DTP06-2S plug with the cable trimmed.

There is a picture some where on the forum. I will post link if I find it. EDIT: Found it post from @Michael H. here.

7811531-a0d508f2650565a5cf9b16a16b45a30a.jpg
Nice. How do they look at night? I don't think I'd want the orange but something light the ground around us would be nice. Just took a look. I love the lights just don't seem to have the colors I'd want. Only orange.

Last edited:

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:18 PM
Reaction score
Nice. How do they look at night? I don't think I'd want the orange but something light the ground around us would be nice.
Only turned them on in the day so far.

Amber attracts far less insects, you can alter colour mix between full white to full amber.

Back
Top Bottom