The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Lazer Lights, ROOF, GRILLE & WORK LIGHTS

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:12 PM
Reaction score
Had a very positive response from Joshua of Lazer Lights. My preferred solution for the roof lights and hopefully one we can progress with.

At Goodwood Festival of speed, we had our new grille kit and 2 x Triple-R 16 Elite lamps fitted to a Grenadier that was being displayed on the Milltek Sport stand.

We plan on releasing the grille kit for the Grenadier soon, and this is with our highly popular Triple-R 750 and 750 Elite lamps. This kit replaces the two original additional driving lamps, in favour of our lamps. I have attached a picture of the fitted kit to this email.

The roof is wired with male Deutsch DTP connectors, and our lamps used are pre wired with male DT04 connectors. Additionally, due to the 25A power limit, the two separate lamps have been connected to different power points in the roof, to switches 5 & 6 rather than just switch 5. I am going to Milltek soon, so I will be able to confirm the install, and point you in the right direction for everything needed for an installation. If there is good reception and interest in this lighting solution from the forum then I can push for us marketing it as a vehicle specific kit ready to order from the Lazer website.
Grenadier Install_Edit_02_HR.jpgLights.png

moehni

Production/Transit
Local time
10:12 PM
Reaction score
I bought the Lazer-Grill-Lights and already installed them. Connected the existing + wire from the original auxiliary lights to the relais of the Lazer lamps. So the do function only in combination with the High-beams, if the switch in the overhead panel ist turned on. Exactly like the original ones.
I am very pleased with the improved amount of light. The original auxiliary lights were not powerful enough in my opinion.

Attachments

• IMG_2575 2.jpg
    IMG_2575 2.jpg
    744.5 KB · Views: 38

staitleman

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:12 PM
Reaction score
Will these work exclusively off the switch driving power to the aux wires in the engine compartment?

Back
Top Bottom