The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Vital Info Latest Webinar Q&A is live

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:39 PM
Reaction score
Didn't they say anyone who registered early enough would have theirs "by the end of the year"? Or was that just what i've been telling myself in my head so I can plan to get mine before the end of the year (early Christmas gift maybe?)
It's always been very clearly stated that deliveries would start in December. I've heard several times that with deliveries starting in December the goal would be to get all the reservation holders their vehicles by Q2 2024

edit: Sorry, I saw you said "early enough"; so in that case, yes... If you are early enough, you'll be in December

f1rst1

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
11:39 AM
Reaction score
It's always been very clearly stated that deliveries would start in December. I've heard several times that with deliveries starting in December the goal would be to get all the reservation holders their vehicles by Q2 2024

edit: Sorry, I saw you said "early enough"; so in that case, yes... If you are early enough, you'll be in December
I guess time will tell but hoping that by me reserving the day that registrations opened I'd be early enough for those first slots...we'll see!

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I guess time will tell but hoping that by me reserving the day that registrations opened I'd be early enough for those first slots...we'll see!
OH! If you're that early in the process (Sept '21), you're as close to being guaranteed a first boat delivery as possible

LC0013

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:39 PM
Reaction score
Didn't they say anyone who registered early enough would have theirs "by the end of the year"? Or was that just what i've been telling myself in my head so I can plan to get mine before the end of the year (early Christmas gift maybe?)
I do not remember Ineos saying that those who have registered wold have them by the end of the year. I was expecting mine to be after Jan 1, 2024 and that was with me having a reservation and having put in my pre-order in early June. A big bonus if delivered by end of the year for me.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I do not remember Ineos saying that those who have registered wold have them by the end of the year. I was expecting mine to be after Jan 1, 2024 and that was with me having a reservation and having put in my pre-order in early June. A big bonus if delivered by end of the year for me.
Pre-order timeline doesn't matter as long as it is by the end of the priority window (today). Delivery order comes from reservation order. The statement has always been (since the first drive events) that the goal was to have the first of them to owners by the end of the year, as the events progressed and timelines got for concrete, it became "initial deliveries starting in December"

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I would think “build order” is more appropriate than delivery order since trucks will all arrive in NJ and then need to be shipped across the country. So if you were the first reservation on the boat and I’m the last, I might actually take delivery earlier than some because I’m in NJ and you’re in, say, California or Washington St.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I would think “build order” is more appropriate than delivery order since trucks will all arrive in NJ and then need to be shipped across the country. So if you were the first reservation on the boat and I’m the last, I might actually take delivery earlier than some because I’m in NJ and you’re in, say, California or Washington St.
This is definitely my mistake... You're right @Krabby , build order is the appropriate verbage

f1rst1

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
11:39 AM
Reaction score
I could have sworn I heard that in one of their video updates - or maybe it was at the test drive event here in CO - in the video released yesterday he mentioned that Canada deliveries would not start before January 2024 so wouldn't that kind of mean before the end of the year for US orders who ordered early? Who knows - we'll know when we know...🤷‍♂️

255/85

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Donor
Local time
10:39 AM
Reaction score
Is there any consideration for similar build specs being lumped together? I would think the largest number of similar colored vehicles would be built first or something like that.

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:39 PM
Reaction score
Is there any consideration for similar build specs being lumped together? I would think the largest number of similar colored vehicles would be built first or something like that.
Excellent point. I would wager the first run is Scottish White, as it's the "free" base color, and the one I ordered I might add. :sneaky:

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:39 AM
Reaction score
Excellent point. I would wager the first run is Scottish White, as it's the "free" base color, and the one I ordered I might add. :sneaky:
I hear it's actually going be a first run of Magic Mushroom.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
There's no real reason to build "batches" of one color.... The way vehicle factories work doesn't delay (or speed up) production based on color or options

Back
Top Bottom