The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Land Rover Experience Days, but for the Grenadier

GrenADV

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:46 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone know whether or not Ineos (or any other 3rd party org) might be planning to launch an off-road course/event similar to that of the Land Rover Experience days? Having ask this question, I’m sure Ineos is hyper focused on delivery of the vehicles in NA, but I’d be all in for attending an Ineos Off-road driving experience event.

Alternatively, are there other off-road driving events that you all are planning on attending after you take delivery of your Grenadier to test/learn the vehicle better?

Also, apologies in advance if this topic is already posted in another thread - I couldn’t seem to find anything specific to this in the US market when searching the forum.

Andiamo

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
We’ve done a few LR days with our Defender and always enjoyed them. Always nice to have a spotter that’s knows the trails well. Plus the Biltmore property near Ashville is always nice.

Lord Ripon USA

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Good luck with that.

They will invite everybody with a YouTube channel to go for a ride, but as an owner, probably not.

Not to say that private firms or individuals couldn’t produce a get together.

FWIW, as a mostly mud/snow driver, I could use some training.
As I think of it, Orvis Sandanona does something like that for 4wheelers.

I would imagine once deliveries get started in North America, there will be club sponsored get together’s. If, for no other reason, so that accessory providers can have an opportunity to display.

GrenADV

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Patience grasshopper.

Good things come to those who wait.
I'm patiently waiting and still curious. You know something that's in the works? Spill the beans, Kung Fu Master Krabby.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
9:46 AM
Reaction score
Don’t underestimate the power of asking your dealer about events as well.

Back
Top Bottom