The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ladder?

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:39 PM
Reaction score
Any ideas on what ladder this is? Saw it on Facebook, but I don't have an account, so I can't ask
1707789644179.png

BillLumberg

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
8:39 PM
Reaction score
I like this one more than the Black Sheep LeTech. Might have to take this to metal fabricator in the US.

Last edited:

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:39 PM
Reaction score
The more I use my ladder, the more I am convinced that nothing should be mounted behind it. Placing a Jerry Can there impedes ladder use/safety and I would probably need remove it all the time.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:39 AM
Reaction score
The more I use my ladder, the more I am convinced that nothing should be mounted behind it. Placing a Jerry Can there impedes ladder use/safety and I would probably need remove it all the time.
Agree. The standard one works well , if some grip tape is added to the lower rungs.
I wouldn't buy that square tube version unless I'd tried it out doing real world tasks on top of the rack.
A round tube version with some space for a jerry would be better , but as you imply , getting a foothold on the rung behind the jerry is dubious and dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom