The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Jersey Strong

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:28 AM
Reaction score
I had a back and forth exchange with Ineos customer service on Monday. Couldn’t tell me when we could expect to see Danbury operational. Couldn’t tell me if my vehicle is in production as only the dealership can answer that. I did find out that there IS a mechanism in place to change your dealership if you decide to. However, they couldn’t tell me if changes my dealer from Danbury to RDS in PA would add to my wait time. @Chadd7, is your truck in production?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I had a back and forth exchange with Ineos customer service on Monday. Couldn’t tell me when we could expect to see Danbury operational. Couldn’t tell me if my vehicle is in production as only the dealership can answer that. I did find out that there IS a mechanism in place to change your dealership if you decide to. However, they couldn’t tell me if changes my dealer from Danbury to RDS in PA would add to my wait time. @Chadd7, is your truck in production?
Was this with Ineos in the US or UK? I feel like since some interactions are with each, it may be helpful to state which entity, they seem to have slightly different answers

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Was this with Ineos in the US or UK? I feel like since some interactions are with each, it may be helpful to state which entity, they seem to have slightly different answers
This latest correspondence were emails with Matt. I have no idea where he sits. My previous interactions over the phone were with someone in the UK.

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It says on the Ineos site that my vehicle is in production yes.

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It says on the Ineos site that my vehicle is in production yes.
That’s good to hear but there goes my theory. I was thinking mine won’t show in production until Danbury was up and running. I’ll probably wait until next Monday before sending another note and/or formally requesting a change in dealer.

Btw, if you decide to change dealerships all you have to do is send an email to the customer service address that appears in the drop down next to your pre-order info and make the request. At least, that was the process on Monday, October 9th.

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
That’s good to hear but there goes my theory. I was thinking mine won’t show in production until Danbury was up and running. I’ll probably wait until next Monday before sending another note and/or formally requesting a change in dealer.

Btw, if you decide to change dealerships all you have to do is send an email to the customer service address that appears in the drop down next to your pre-order info and make the request. At least, that was the process on Monday, October 9th.
Appreciate it thanks.

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Maybe a good time for a bump to this thread? My plates finally arrived today. Same day my temp tag expired. Went to Wayne DMV for inspection sticker. The gentleman helping me said I was the second one he’s seen this year.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I know it’s a bit south, but my friends bar in Barnegat is an unofficial Grenadier pub. It’s right off the parkway x67 and has great food and drinks. I’m sure @anand will back me up!

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
If we do. Jersey meetup combining North and South, I’d prefer a place midway. Perhaps Red Bank or East Brunswick/Edison?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Do we have a Dylan Michael (or Michael Dylan I suppose) on here. Someone showed me an insta account of a South Jersey guy with a white IG.

Peterr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I know it’s a bit south, but my friends bar in Barnegat is an unofficial Grenadier pub. It’s right off the parkway x67 and has great food and drinks. I’m sure @anand will back me up!
What is the name of the bar?

Back
Top Bottom