The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Jardine Essex Clubhouse

Eniffer

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
7:35 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I’m Richard, General Manager of the Jardine Agents. If you have chosen Jardine as your agents you may have spoken to Marc Dexter or Tayrn Barella over the last few months.

Well the exciting news is the Essex Clubhouse is very nearly ready. We are hoping to open our doors early January. We have a static PTO2 ready and are expecting demos early in January as well.

We are also planning our first ‘Beans & Machines’ club meet in January where Grenadier owners (and potential future owners of course) will be able to meet over a coffee and discuss anything 4x4.

Worth checking your emails from today.

Anyway great to meet you all and hope to see you soon. AE4E69CA-5480-49A9-B394-2C59B8621661.jpeg

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:35 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I’m Richard, General Manager of the Jardine Agents. If you have chosen Jardine as your agents you may have spoken to Marc Dexter or Tayrn Barella over the last few months.

Well the exciting news is the Essex Clubhouse is very nearly ready. We are hoping to open our doors early January. We have a static PTO2 ready and are expecting demos early in January as well.

We are also planning our first ‘Beans & Machines’ club meet in January where Grenadier owners (and potential future owners of course) will be able to meet over a coffee and discuss anything 4x4.

Anyway great to meet you all and hope to see you soon. View attachment 7798527
Welcome aboard

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum Richard! look forward to picking up my Grenadier form you guys in the new year!

Farmer Michael

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
3:35 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Anyway great to meet you all and hope to see you soon. View attachment 7798527
I'm coming to the Beans and Machines, I look forward to meeting you and seeing the Grenadier in the flesh.

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
Photoshop? Especially the second image seems out of proportion.
Doesn't mean you can't stand on the roof of course!
I'll get on the roof tomorrow if you want proof it can take the weight. Plus I've had a big roast today! 🤣

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
8:35 PM
Reaction score
Curious whether this would work everywhere on the roof. The plastic cover we (@Barney and me) had seen would for sure not be strong enough.

But this cover must be mounted somewhere. And if it is mounted or lying on the cross members, one could of course stand there - though not in between.

At the rubber rails however there is a sturdy substructure.

Greg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:35 AM
Reaction score
Professional cyclists weigh next to nothing....
I clock in at 115kg, will see if they let me do tjat this weekend if the vehicles make it up here through the floods

Back
Top Bottom