The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

It's there! Full specs and Prices.

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
7:36 PM
Reaction score
I recently been told by someone from Ineos that things like the rock sliders are now being fitted on the production line.
That’s interesting. Order Summary PDFs are still showing them as “removable accessories that will be installed post-registration by your chosen retail partner”.

Pat-Ard

Global Grenadier #00520
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:36 AM
Reaction score
My contact at the retail partner says the same, everything will be fitted at the retail partner. That was the reason why I didin‘t go for the rock sliders, because if there are no alternatives I can get the original ones at the retail partner

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:36 AM
Reaction score
I recently been told by someone from Ineos that things like the rock sliders are now being fitted on the production line.
that to me would make better sense, ship a complete as possible vehicle. less chance of further logistic cock-ups. Doesn't rule out delays at factory waiting for said accessories but prefer that then sit at the agents forecourt.

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I
I haven't looked at the price list since ordering but I just noticed they now have Belstaff editions for the Utility version as well.
Were they always there?????

View attachment 7796424
wish we could get the two seat utility in the Trialmaster spec In the U.K. It might save me a few bob. I’ve had to fully spec up a two seater utility to get what need. Rough pack, smooth pack, parking cameras etc

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I

wish we could get the two seat utility in the Trialmaster spec In the U.K. It might save me a few bob. I’ve had to fully spec up a two seater utility to get what need. Rough pack, smooth pack, parking cameras etc
I've gone for the SW variant as want more boot space and won't be carrying any passengers long distance. I specd it up to the nines and when compared the smooth pack/rough pack equivalent I saved my self £350, can't remember what I left off but I was quids in in the end.

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I've gone for the SW variant as want more boot space and won't be carrying any passengers long distance. I specd it up to the nines and when compared the smooth pack/rough pack equivalent I saved my self £350, can't remember what I left off but I was quids in in the end.
I see your delivery date is same as mine March/April according to my dealer my build slot is February. The same build date as when I ordered so no delay for me.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I see your delivery date is same as mine March/April according to my dealer my build slot is February. The same build date as when I ordered so no delay for me.

Yes, Jardines today confirmed I'm still on their books and have a Feb estimated build date.

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, Jardines today confirmed I'm still on their books and have a Feb estimated build date.
May I ask if thats Jardins Essex or Kent, mines coming from the Sevenoaks Kent branch - at a date yet to be announced hopefully in 2023 as its a Jan build - although no contract yet...

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Here’s a challenge for you … Can you find the accessory that has gone down in price? 🙂
I've done the exercise for the UK price list. There's quite a few "savings" to be had around the roof rack items. I'll post it up when I'm back on a pc.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
That’s interesting. Order Summary PDFs are still showing them as “removable accessories that will be installed post-registration by your chosen retail partner”.
Yes, I pointed that out and the chap just replied as said. I didn't get into whether it's just the initial batch or a permanent thing.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I've done the exercise for the UK price list. There's quite a few "savings" to be had around the roof rack items. I'll post it up when I'm back on a pc.

So the Smooth Pack goes down in price by nearly 15%.

Roadside Emergency Kit seems to be standard across the range, where is was £70 in version 1.0.

Everything else is single digit increases except for:

NATO Pintle Tow Hitch and Electrics - up 40%
Smoker's Pack - up 22%
Roadside Emergency Kit Plus - up 13%

Then the accessory list standouts:

Raised Air intake Cyclone Pre-Cleaner - up nearly 50%

but many prices down, including what I would have thought as a very common item - rubber mats (down nearly 9%).

Attachments

• 000 - Ineos Grenadier - Price List Changes UK.pdf
    64.8 KB · Views: 15

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Reminds me of top of the pops - 'bucks fizz remain at no.1' while at no.18 is the raised air intake down from no.22'

Back
Top Bottom