The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Invoice number

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:08 PM
Reaction score
Edit: we're a disorganized bunch. Tesla geeks put up a spreadsheet where you could enter all the email times and order numbers and they figured it out in no time. We just keep guessing.
Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:08 AM
Reaction score
Seriously. We have one giant thread covering every single bug anyone's ever had, and 20 individual threads with each of us trying to guess when we're getting their trucks.

DDG

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you all for not going too crazy with all of this. I believe, if this were the latest young guy’s truck/car, there would be a lot of $#!7 being lost. They’ll (IA) figure it out. It might take some time, but they’ll sort it out.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:08 AM
Reaction score
I'd assume that anyone who has ordered by now would have it delivered by then. From memory someone mentioned it's about a 9 month wait from ordering at the moment. US orders would fit into that box I would think, but who knows with this lot. One thing is certain, if you are given a date, it's going to be a rubbery one. Luckily it's a good product hey. ;)
As mentioned by me previously the company I work for is waiting for several Toyota RAV4 Hybrids for company cars
At time of order they were told 12 months, then 5 months was added and they have just had another 12 months added.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:08 AM
Reaction score
It would; taking into account that those customers in the US that are getting theirs first put their names on the list in 2021.

They've said for quite some time (at least here in the US), that US production was starting early Q4 of this year, with deliveries before the end of the year. At the same time, I understand the RoW timeline has included customers still awaiting deliveries at that point.

As a single country market, the US is also the largest, so it wouldn't be all too surprising that the RoW orders may get shuffled a bit to process the US ones through in a timely manner
I don't think you are correct on the US being the largest market
I think you will end up a similar size to Australia for the wagon but when the Ute is available I am confident Australia will be the largest.
Also Ineos consider Europe to be one market and Africa Middle east to be one market
That is why they have also grouped North America and Oceania

DDG

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I don't think you are correct on the US being the largest market
I think you will end up a similar size to Australia for the wagon but when the Ute is available I am confident Australia will be the largest.
Also Ineos consider Europe to be one market and Africa Middle east to be one market
That is why they have also grouped North America and Oceania
I agree. I think I remember even seeing an interview where Ineos rep said the same. The US market is huge but it’s not what IA is counting on. The dual cab pick up will really show that too (in my opinion).

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:08 AM
Reaction score
As mentioned by me previously the company I work for is waiting for several Toyota RAV4 Hybrids for company cars
At time of order they were told 12 months, then 5 months was added and they have just had another 12 months added.
To quote Kayne West " do you think I do this to push a RAV 4" If we end up being pushed into 2025, I might as well upgrade to the quartermaster that is introduced officially tomorrow at Goodwin. They are doing the hill climb with the Grenadier, the Quartermaster and the new all electric.

Side note, the Kayne quote believe or not was when he wasn't such an ass^Ole. Back when he was a little humble.

sean303boards

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:08 PM
Reaction score
IMG_7416.jpeg

I reserved within a matter of minutes when reservations opened up in Sept 2021.. if that helps in anyway.

Back
Top Bottom