The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Into production

caalm

Production/Transit
Local time
9:32 PM
Reaction score
Great news! That's the first I've heard of someone getting the "new" contract for signature.

I also spoke to my dealer, who passed me onto a support chap in Ineos...they said the production time isn't long and on my contract, it says delivery estimated 1st February (fingers crossed). I would assume they have a load premade and just pop on the options we choose and start shipping them out.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
10:32 PM
Reaction score
Just talked to my agent.
  • Next contracts are expected to be sent next week / within January.
  • Besides the display car they don't have other cars yet.
  • No other news so far.

PanoramaJJ

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Today I talked to my dealer (in Nuremberg, Germany). He told me that after his knowledge the Ineos are in production, but they don´t leave the factory - because of parts missing.
He thinks that it could take about four weeks later than they planned to bring the new cars to their customer. Maybe, canbe...
I am just driving the Opel Meriva of my girl friend - and that is a rather cheap version of driving - No tax, no insurance - I need just gasoline... SEE YOU!

BMW.Leo

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Today I talked to my dealer (in Nuremberg, Germany). He told me that after his knowledge the Ineos are in production, but they don´t leave the factory - because of parts missing.
He thinks that it could take about four weeks later than they planned to bring the new cars to their customer. Maybe, canbe...
I am just driving the Opel Meriva of my girl friend - and that is a rather cheap version of driving - No tax, no insurance - I need just gasoline... SEE YOU!
Week by week and this runs for months, answer only if I start to ask
No info from IA 🫤

Flewks

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:32 PM
Reaction score
Visited my local dealer today. Signed my contract in November and Ineos system still stating production date of January, but no official notification yet. Dealer has 163 units on order and is hoping to receive 1st vehicles late Feb / Early March - but subject to change.

Bazaboy69

Production/Transit
Local time
4:32 PM
Reaction score
Don't want to freak anybody out but I got an email back in December saying mines was now in production and the online portal also changed to in production but my dealers system still said January build, anyway after a few back and forths with Ineos apparently it was a glitch and a day later it went back to contract signed. I did get the same email again last week and this time its real. Even my finance agreement is signed and accepted now so it had better be legit this time (supposedly the very first finance contract done through the Ineos/Santander system)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom