The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Into production

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:56 PM
Reaction score
seem to recall it wasn't allowed on a Sunday here in the UK.

I use mine frequently, if I see someone pulling out of a blind driveway or particularly threatening 2mph blind bend (no houses). Toot! Amazes me when I creep out of a blind turning or driveway and a car/lorry etc whistles past looking at me like I'm a madman for trying to see if it's safe to pull out - use your bloody horn to tell me you're coming!

Rarely in a '...you damn idjit' way, mostly accident prevention.

Deepblue

#00274 - Swiss Vehicle (SD1-1/63)
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:56 PM
Reaction score
That use is illegal in Australia and so is that annoying habit people have of honking the horn when they are leaving someone's house
@DaveB fully aware and happy to risk a fine. Like soulmates we then have all gone through the same ages of waiting for the grenadier. I link tooting to pure joy of finally having this special and exotic car 🚘

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I lived for 3.5 years in Tunisia ... crazy driving there, but I adapted quite easily, because I lived in South-America before going to Tunisia. There was a common joke there in Tunisia:

Do you know the definition of zero seconds?

see below ...

The time between when the traffic light turns green and the one behind you blows the horn! 😂

JOB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The video of the horn toots, especially in multi toot mode, sounded quite aggressive to me and not something I'd likely use.
Has anybody wondered what happens if you press the horn and toot button at the same time? That should get even the most stubborn Lycra clad nuisance to shift from the middle of the road.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
4:56 AM
Reaction score
Has anybody wondered what happens if you press the horn and toot button at the same time? That should get even the most stubborn Lycra clad nuisance to shift from the middle of the road.
In the USA he'd possibly turn around and shoot you. So be cautious.

Lollo050968

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
you will hear the foghorn as a reminiscence to good old weather of UK

das mo

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
This morning update to dealers:
1800 vehicles produced and awaiting final software update.
180 customer plus showroom vehicles planned to rolled out during Feb.
Rest in March with hopefully no issues with first few 100 in Feb.

marko

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Great info, thanks for sharing👍

To

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:56 PM
Reaction score
Question again - from another thread. Where are the 1800 vehicles parked? Does anyone have an idea?

marko

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Question again - from another thread. Where are the 1800 vehicles parked? Does anyone have an idea?
If it's anything like JLR, anywhere they can find space! Spoke to a chap a couple of months back whose brother works at JLR and sometimes when he goes back to his car after work he struggles to get out of the staff car park for "99%" finished cars (waiting for chips or whatever) they've abandoned all over the place just to keep the line running. Why are there no photos I asked? Answer was any staff photographing them would be in serious trouble and disciplined, maybe even sacked.

Local time
Reaction score
If it's anything like JLR, anywhere they can find space! Spoke to a chap a couple of months back whose brother works at JLR and sometimes when he goes back to his car after work he struggles to get out of the staff car park for "99%" finished cars (waiting for chips or whatever) they've abandoned all over the place just to keep the line running. Why are there no photos I asked? Answer was any staff photographing them would be in serious trouble and disciplined, maybe even sacked.
I thought they were in a field in Stone

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
We need a man with a drone to fly over. Are French drone laws similar to UK ones, where it's perfectly legal to over fly a car factory?

Back
Top Bottom