The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Interview with Claire Birchenough-Dwyer, the Brand Communications Manager, INEOS Automotive

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:28 PM
Reaction score
Maybe the ROI is not his first thought. But for sure he comes with a plan of how the ROI can be achieved before he goes in spending his money.
That’s hopefully the difference to your (and maybe his) holiday cigar.
I think ROI at INEOS Automotive is very high in his thoughts.

In his recent FT interview, Sir Jim was asked why he has established INEOS Automotive & produced the Grenadier.

See from 54.45.

He responded: It's a unique unbreakable offroad product............a G wagen at 1/3 the price............but it better make a profit".

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:28 AM
Reaction score
Yes, answers to questions that had been on here, and were maturely received and discussed, I repeated on that FB group and copped abuse.
One guy claimed he placed his order 14 months ago and delivery kept getting delayed. Order books only opened on 18th May so not 14 months ago, turns out he hasn't even ordered one.
Another guy complaining about poor follow up on his order and it took about 30 seconds to discover he was in Houston Texas and was a college student.
I don’t do FB for several reasons, one of which is that kind of stuff. There’s so much to love about this forum and civility might just be the best part.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
3:28 PM
Reaction score
I don’t do FB for several reasons, one of which is that kind of stuff.
I agree (besides other reasons) And again, it turns out that I didn't miss much there.

Back
Top Bottom