The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Interview with Claire Birchenough-Dwyer, the Brand Communications Manager, INEOS Automotive

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
10:54 PM
Reaction score
Ok, no problem.
Did you also talk about our forum? I think it's good that they can see what we're talking about.
Yes. We talked a lot about our forum. They were very aware how quickly any news spreads. 😉

They also appreciated the level of interest in the Grenadier, and the passion of their customers.

Local time
1:54 PM
Reaction score
I also had a Zoom with the team today and they were very interested about support after handover and training days all answers were carefully listened to. A very productive session we pleaded for more tech info access to cadit info.

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:54 AM
Reaction score
I just love it that a lady called Sarah from Sydney, who has never had a 4x4, will be a Grenadier.
What an awesome demographic of owners.

The Grenadier has such a wide appeal of ownership - not just to off roaders.
Just the fact of being able to have a vehicle that is absolutely brand new from a brand new motor car manufacturing company is extraordinary...let alone a car that you have watched evolve for five or so years...then take into consideration that it is what you have been waiting for is just a miracle...tears all round...sorry cheers all round...happy motoring Sarah

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
What do you mean by "what we wanted"? In relation to the grenadier or to us as owners?
Michael has answered most of the points but I had the impression that they had accessed the forum site
They asked about interaction with their sports stars and celebrities so I requested some tickets to the F1 corporate box.
Last time I was in the Mercedes corporate box was back in 2002 in Melbourne.
I suggested that as we have such a wide variety of owners that they would need a very wide variety of events.

Last edited:

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you guys for being our mouthpiece, I am sure you knew what we all wanted based on our discussions on this forum. I would love an opportunity to attend a training day and course - it would certainly maximize my enjoyment and appreciation for the vehicle.
That is the main thing I want after I get the keys.

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Had an interesting meeting/interview with Claire last night on a video Google meet with two others from Ineos, @Michael H. from here and another customer from Sydney called Sarah. Not sure if she is on here. Interesting mix as Sarah said it will be her first 4wd, Michael clearly has a wealth of experience and knowledge, and I am somewhere in between.
Focus was really on what we wanted from Ineos after we have received the vehicle.
Sorry for being so naive but how are you invited to participate in a video google meet with members of the Ineos marketing team?... maybe I have missed something that has gone before me in the forum...happy motoring

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry for being so naive but how are you invited to participate in a video google meet with members of the Ineos marketing team?... maybe I have missed something that has gone before me in the forum...happy motoring
We were invited to one meeting out of many held over several days. Each meeting was one hour long. We were sent an email asking us if we wanted to participate. Not sure how they decided who to ask.

Reactions: Max

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
No idea how I was selected.
They made contact with me and asked if I would be available.
Not sure if the local Ineos guys made recommendations or not.
There was no mention they were involved in any way.

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks DaveB and well done, what a privilege...hope you enjoy your drive in a week or so.

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Perhaps we were selected because of our good looks and charm.

Back
Top Bottom