The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Interior Lightning change to amber

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:14 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone have specs for the interior lighting? I am thinking about changing it to warmer amber lights.
Another "strike" against the almost useless owner handbook which is definitely not fit for purpose. 🤬 (It's the only one of a dozen+ vehicle handbooks I've collected over 50 yrs which has no detailed list of light bulb replacement information.... )
One needs to remove the LEDs to determine type/size etc . I'm contemplating "warm white" or "daylight" rather than the current sterile "cool white" ...

Oelprinz

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:14 AM
Reaction score
Another "strike" against the almost useless owner handbook which is definitely not fit for purpose. 🤬 (It's the only one of a dozen+ vehicle handbooks I've collected over 50 yrs which has no detailed list of light bulb replacement information.... )
One needs to remove the LEDs to determine type/size etc . I'm contemplating "warm white" or "daylight" rather than the current sterile "cool white" ...
Did you manage to change them? I would love the option to switch between amber/red and white. Not sure how realistic and workable my dream is tho

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:14 PM
Reaction score
I would suggest amber headlight film.

I used super dark film on my rear license plate lights and that completely solved the rear camera glare issue (while still illuminating the plate).

Now I want to try interior red film!

Last edited:

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:14 PM
Reaction score
if you go with the red, will you post some pics?
I checked the lights out last night and they have a diffusing texture on the lens. This could interfere with applying adhesive film. I probably will not pursue this until preparing for trips next Fall.

Back
Top Bottom