The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Interested in buying pre owned grenadier

Local time
8:09 AM
Reaction score
@moosetown Respectfully, I disagree with turning a blind eye to the actionable behavior of Rusnak. Hiding upcharges in "taxes" is not something that should be taken lightly. What would the IRS say? Rusnak is charging "X" amount over the correct amount of taxes and then pocketing the excess. Doesn't sound legal to me. Moreover, if they are so blatantly doing this with the Ineos vehicles, I would imagine that this conduct is not limited solely to the Grenadier. And, if that's not enough, Ineos specifically told their dealers not to sell over MSRP.

Rusnak INEOS Grenadier

Grenadier Owner
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
Pasadena has several for sale currently from people that bailed. Still charging above msrp and they never called me to give me FNFR. And I’m “designated’ to go through Pasadena. So wtf.

Irvine dealership is fantastic. When I buy I’m going through them. The gentleman i spoke to there is great and he wasn’t expecting my business by any means.
Hi Shuggs. This is Quincy at Rusnak Grenadier. I can assure you that we don't charge above MSRP for any open vehicle. We have added tint, paint protection and side runners to a few open vehicles, and I apologize if whoever you spoke to didn't explain this. These items are also disclosed on the window sticker. Happy to discuss any available vehicle with you any time. 310-848-4519.

Kevin Mokracek

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I just assumed and fully expected the dealers to start marking up vehicles that original buyers bailed on. I thought that was kinda the agreement Ineos had with dealers, MSRP for those that reserved a build and markup for any that bailed or any new orders. I don't think its fair for Ineos to ask dealers to keep selling at MSRP, especially for a truck where demand is still kinda unknown.

GrumpyBastard

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:09 AM
Reaction score
You can have mine, of you need one. I’m not a dealer, so rather than markup we can call it greedy profiteering.

Mountain4x4

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:09 AM
Reaction score
California dealers do this crap all the time. That is why most Californians leave the state to buy unique cars. Seeing 100K dealer mark ups is not un-usual. As far as testing the center infotainment we also did not get to do anything, because it did not work at all. Lots of the test drives are done in un-finished "pre-production" vehicles with poor fit and finish and incomplete software. Ours was the same, and these trucks will actually have to be crushed at some point sadly. You just have to understand these things with a new model roll out. Usually only the press drives Pre -Production, but when there is nothing else to demo....

Rocky10

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I am contemplating painting the roof and wheels white. Definitely going to up the tires to 285 70R 18's.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:09 AM
Reaction score
I am contemplating painting the roof and wheels white. Definitely going to up the tires to 285 70R 18's.
Getting the top wrapped might be cheaper and easier than painting. Would look sharp nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom