The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

infotainment stays on

Grapa

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:03 PM
Reaction score
I notice the infotainment system (music, radio, car play etc) can be use even with out the physical key inserted and the car turned off.

Is there a way to shut down the infotainment or resetting this default issue?

thanks

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:03 AM
Reaction score
I notice the infotainment system (music, radio, car play etc) can be use even with out the physical key inserted and the car turned off.

Is there a way to shut down the infotainment or resetting this default issue?

thanks
From memory I think ( like most cars) it can be used in this mode to keep any passengers staying in the vehicle amused. It will auto shut off on a time delay, usually 10 minutes. It will shut off if the driver gets out.

Vote:
Upvote 0

Grapa

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
From memory I think ( like most cars) it can be used in this mode to keep any passengers staying in the vehicle amused. It will auto shut off on a time delay, usually 10 minutes. It will shut off if the driver gets out.
Yes, In the case of the Grenadier It shut off after 15 min with no one inside and locked.

Vote:
Upvote 0

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:03 AM
Reaction score
Yes, In the case of the Grenadier It shut off after 15 min with no one inside and locked.
That sounds ( sorry bad pun) like a software issue, it should shut-off when the drivers door is opened. Are you on the updated 1946 software?

Vote:
Upvote 0

Grapa

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
That sounds ( sorry bad pun) like a software issue, it should shut-off when the drivers door is opened. Are you on the updated 1946 software?
It looks like that, I don't know if the one I have is the current or a previous version. It starts with SW........1073. I took delivery in US at the beginning of December 2023

Vote:
Upvote 0

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Are you on the updated 1946 software?
From what I've been told the MY24 vehicles have completely different software revision numbers as the modules are slightly different and thus use different firmware

Vote:
Upvote 0

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
From what I've been told the MY24 vehicles have completely different software revision numbers as the modules are slightly different and thus use different firmware
This makes sense - Stu's ended in like 10,000. We should try to figure that out.

Vote:
Upvote 0

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:03 AM
Reaction score
It is either. It shuts off after some time, not measured yet but definitely when driver door is opened.

Vote:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom