The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

INEOS Grenadier Roadside Assistance in the USA and Canada - Agero

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
2:27 PM
Reaction score
Still waiting for my email…Since I abandoned my build and bought another vehicle from a different dealer then must not be on the list? Or should it be the dealers responsibility to notify its customers?
Good question. I’ll try and find out.

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:27 PM
Reaction score
Still waiting for my email…Since I abandoned my build and bought another vehicle from a different dealer then must not be on the list? Or should it be the dealers responsibility to notify its customers?
What it "should" be and what it "actually" is are 2 different things. Hang in there as I only received my email last week.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
2:27 PM
Reaction score
Ok, so.

INEOS contacted everyone that was a reservation holder and/or who went through with the purchase. So if you didn't get an email check your spam, then if it's definitely not there have a look in your online profile and make sure you didn't uncheck the options to receive emails from INEOS. You can also do this via the agent chat apparently.

If everything is as it should be with regards to comms and you didn't receive anything then message me and I'll forward it so they can try and work out where things have gone wrong.

Back
Top Bottom