The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ineos Grenadier in Perth, WA... 4/6th Nov

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:23 PM
Reaction score
If you allow the interior to get grotty enough then maybe you need to reassess your lifestyle.
You have a few options as well.
Put some clear nail polish in the holes, find some snap in plastic caps or replace them with hex heads.
Yeah Dave - ever been on the beach or desert? Dust and or sand gets into everything. :p

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
10:23 AM
Reaction score
Sorry, but complaining about Allen screws is chasing "problems": "Hey, look, I found something!", what a BS.

I can't take it seriously, it's all begging for attention.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score

OGrid

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Perth show video
Interesting stuff
Grenadier 14 minutes in
This is the vehicle I drove

Thanks for posting. The location and setting in the trees looked great. Sydney 4x4 show was an asphalt and concrete wasteland on the side of a racing circuit (Eastern Creek).

His pickup of the 18” steel rims on the IG was interesting. I’d seen the same vehicle in Syd and it never occurred to me to check.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks for posting. The location and setting in the trees looked great. Sydney 4x4 show was an asphalt and concrete wasteland on the side of a racing circuit (Eastern Creek).

His pickup of the 18” steel rims on the IG was interesting. I’d seen the same vehicle in Syd and it never occurred to me to check.

1669431747758.png

1669432162553.png
1669432666856.png

Last edited:

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
N
Yeah Dave - ever been on the beach or desert? Dust and or sand gets into everything. :p
At least it should last longer till the dust gets into the Grenadier. The sealing application in the factory seems to be very good. Of course dust will come in for sure. And if you go to the beach like you do in Oz by car the sand will find its way as well. But the sealing will probably be one of the best you find nowadays. And I do not mean in comparison to my TD5 where the sealing has the purpose to slow down the entrance of fist sized rocks…

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
N

At least it should last longer till the dust gets into the Grenadier. The sealing application in the factory seems to be very good. Of course dust will come in for sure. And if you go to the beach like you do in Oz by car the sand will find its way as well. But the sealing will probably be one of the best you find nowadays. And I do not mean in comparison to my TD5 where the sealing has the purpose to slow down the entrance of fist sized rocks…
I’m not sure anything can stop the dust getting in in out outback (and I’m sure Africa etc) bemax. I know Toyota seem to be crap at keeping it out.
But that’s what a good detail is for I suppose.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:23 AM
Reaction score
Maybe an excuse to try some of this stuff out?

Screenshot_20221126_082358.jpg

Sir Jim probably makes the chemicals somewhere upstream in the production, so a good opportunity to laterally upsell. 😉

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry, but complaining about Allen screws is chasing "problems": "Hey, look, I found something!", what a BS.
You can bet your life someone will replace them with chrome fasteners ;)

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah I’m not that anal about it. And the lug’s I’m sure we can all live with.😂😂😂

All this reaction after a comment about a comment in the vid. The force is strong amongst the IG fanbase. 😁
Not sure you would get this much passion on the LCOOL forum hey @bigleonski . Not much to get passionate about really in Landcruiser land.

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Maybe an excuse to try some of this stuff out?

View attachment 7796735

Sir Jim probably makes the chemicals somewhere upstream in the production, so a good opportunity to laterally upsell. 😉
Hahahaha we made some homemade version of that for our granddaughter to play with a couple of weeks ago - home made slime.

Back
Top Bottom