The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account. Unsolicited sales by any 3rd party are strictly against the terms and conditions of the forum. If you wish to be a registered vendor or partner then please contact admin@theineosforum.com for further information.

Importing question

FlyingTexan

Contributor
Reaction score
I “think” and I use that term loosely that the Grenadier is designated as an ag vehicle or recreation vehicle in the US, right? Would this allow the vehicle to be imported? I really really really want a diesel and would consider doing whatever I needed to get one to Texas.

FarmerBen

First Posts
Reservation Holder
Reaction score
I’m not sure what you mean by “ag vehicle” but Ineos has plans to sell the petrol (gas) engine version of the Grenadier in the US market. The Grenadier is an automobile, and it will be classified like any other foreign manufactured automobile. Ineos has spent a lot of money and time preparing for import and sale in the US market and the BMW diesel will not meet current regulations. Importing a euro-spec model will likely be impossible because of strict emissions and other regulations.

DCPU

Very Active Contributor
Contract Signed
Reaction score
I really really really want a diesel and would consider doing whatever I needed to get one to Texas.
Speak to:

Wallace Environmental Testing Laboratories
2140 Wirtcrest Ln
Houston, TX 77055
Rep: Les Weaver
Phone: (713) 956-7705
Fax: (713) 956-0104
Email: sales@wallacelab.com

They can modify, test, and certify the vehicle so that it meets the relevant emissions standards.

Let us know how long they want to achieve it and what they estimate it will cost you...

emax

Veteran Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Reaction score
A group application would probably lower the cost.

Top Bottom