The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi from Stuttgart

Bjoern

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:23 AM
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I am Björn and I am living in the near of Stuttgart/ Germany (but not in Böblingen...:)) First contact with IG was 2 years ago and since then I had to search for every new info, video, interview and so on… think, you all know this… :)

Made my reservation in October and ordered in May, I am now waiting for the estimated production date in September. Still hoping for an opportunity to drive the IG by myself before signing the contract. Nothing special choosen: FM Diesel,black with some Extras.

My current cars are a Mini JCW Conv and a Mini S Clubman - so yes, it may get a little more spacious now…Main Purpose for the IG will be travelling across Europe.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Hello Björn,

and greets to Sturget :)

Don't rely on an email with the production slot. I haven't yet got one, though ordered June18th. Nevertheless, my slot was visible the next day in my account on the Ineos website. You should go there and have a look.

I am from Darmstadt, btw (20 Km south-east).

Pat-Ard

Global Grenadier #00520
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Björn,

nice to have someone from the neighborhood. I‘m from Karlsruhe…
I‘m too infected since about two years, but hadn‘t the guts to preorder without a testride. Need to check if the IG fit‘s in the garage…

Best
Patrick

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Time to found the G3?

German Grenadier Gang

?

WhiteBear

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Better than G7. ?

I am with you, but not near you. It will be Berlin, where my Grenadier has to be delivered.

Cavaleiro

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
2:23 AM
Reaction score
There is already a larger German section here, even if we exchange in English. ;-)

Beste Grüße aus der Eifel
Rui

Christian

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:23 AM
Reaction score
Ok. Best wishes from Freiburg. 3 guys from Baden-Württemberg,  so we can found a club  ?

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
So I'm out ... ?

Christian

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=emax userid=8900646 postid=1332925343]So I'm out ... ?[/QUOTE]

Hallo Emax,
das mit dem Verein war nur ein Spässle! ? Aber das mit dem 3G war gut! ? Ich schätze den internationalen Austausch hier sehr, aber es wäre auch witzig ein paar Leute in der Nähe zu kennen. Wahrscheinlich laufen wir uns eh bei dem nächsten Offroad Event über den Weg. Das örtlich nächste ist übrigens das hier:

https://www.4-active.de/Events/Badisches-Allradtreffen/

Christian

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
was haltet ihr von eine Rubrik "German Chat" da könnten wir die deutschen Grenadier Freunde etwas bündeln und z.B. solche Events wie oben posten. Muss ja nicht hier bei Björn geschehen.

Local time
2:23 AM
Reaction score
Hi from Heilbronn ... just a bit north,

did anyone get his own IG video with his own specifications? I've got mine last week and Ineos told me to give me more informations this week.

Lemmi

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
> das mit dem Verein war nur ein Spässle!

Ist mir schon klar, meine Tränen auch ;-)

Concerning the "German Chat": I understand the intent, but as far as I am concerned I am fine with English. If at all, I would first talk to Stu - may be on the private message way. The forum is international and may be Stu's intent is different.

I have no issues with German (of course), but I would as a guest first ask my host. ;-)

bnebenda

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I am Björn and I am living in the near of Stuttgart/ Germany (but not in Böblingen...:)) First contact with IG was 2 years ago and since then I had to search for every new info, video, interview and so on⦠think, you all know this⦠:)

Made my reservation in October and ordered in May, I am now waiting for the estimated production date in September. Still hoping for an opportunity to drive the IG by myself before signing the contract. Nothing special choosen: FM Diesel,black with some Extras.

My current cars are a Mini JCW Conv and a Mini S Clubman - so yes, it may get a little more spacious nowâ¦Main Purpose for the IG will be travelling across Europe.
Hello Bjoern, just found you on GRUNT (I was born and raised in Schöckingen but now living in Leonberg). A bit dissapointed by the rescheduling of the production from September to October (probably !?) but it was somehow not unexpected.

Local time
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

One more member from BW (Staufen, in Chris neighborhood), made my reservation last September and ordered in May (without test ride 😬), looking forward to my IG in November 🥳 (or so…).

Has anyone received their contract already? Thanks and looking forward to stay connected! Arno

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

One more member from BW (Staufen, in Chris neighborhood), made my reservation last September and ordered in May (without test ride 😬), looking forward to my IG in November 🥳 (or so…).

Has anyone received their contract already? Thanks and looking forward to stay connected! Arno
Welcome Arno,
till now nobody got its contact. Yesterday some people with an early production slot got an email that the production will probably delay by one month due to shortage of some parts.
So you joined the forum in time to get the information of the first signed contracts.

Local time
Reaction score
Thank you for your quick feedback! Yes, got production delay email as well and will be patient 🧘🏻‍♂️! And thanks for the contract update, indeed a great time to join the forum 😅 ! Arno

Back
Top Bottom