The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi from "Ostalb" Greater Stuttgart / Germany Area

Local time
3:52 PM
Reaction score
Hi 

I am Tom 

and have a close look at the vehicle from Start.

( not reserved yet)

Do to my body high 2,03 m I need to have a extended Seat Position Test before final judgement.

I got an VW California now, and hope for an Roof Conversion Option from Alucab ... as well as a great comminity (which I also found at the california side).

I am very excited about the "open source" Workshop Info / Instruction and the full do ot yourself Opportunity.

Wish you a nice day.

Gamlind der graue

Pat-Ard

Global Grenadier #00520
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:52 PM
Reaction score
Hi Tom,

welcome here. The next pal from Ba Wü.

Patrick

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I thought there were only Greens in BW. I'm surprised that Grenadier drivers also show themselves in public there. Or do you park your vehicles outside and still have an e-car parked in front of the door to show off??

Local time
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=rovie userid=8990308 postid=1332978379]I thought there were only Greens in BW. I'm surprised that Grenadier drivers also show themselves in public there. Or do you park your vehicles outside and still have an e-car parked in front of the door to show off??[/QUOTE]

That may become a problem, and yes I am not planning to use it as a daily driver / commuter vehicle

Bjoern

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:52 PM
Reaction score
Hi Tom, greetings from Ditzingen!

Back
Top Bottom