The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi from "Ostalb" Greater Stuttgart / Germany Area

Gamlind_der_graue

First Posts
Reaction score
Hi 

I am Tom 

and have a close look at the vehicle from Start.

( not reserved yet)

Do to my body high 2,03 m I need to have a extended Seat Position Test before final judgement.

I got an VW California now, and hope for an Roof Conversion Option from Alucab ... as well as a great comminity (which I also found at the california side).

I am very excited about the "open source" Workshop Info / Instruction and the full do ot yourself Opportunity.

Wish you a nice day.

Gamlind der graue

Pat-Ard

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Reaction score
Hi Tom,

welcome here. The next pal from Ba Wü.

Patrick

rovie

Contributor
Contract Signed
Reaction score
I thought there were only Greens in BW. I'm surprised that Grenadier drivers also show themselves in public there. Or do you park your vehicles outside and still have an e-car parked in front of the door to show off??

Gamlind_der_graue

First Posts
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=rovie userid=8990308 postid=1332978379]I thought there were only Greens in BW. I'm surprised that Grenadier drivers also show themselves in public there. Or do you park your vehicles outside and still have an e-car parked in front of the door to show off??[/QUOTE]

That may become a problem, and yes I am not planning to use it as a daily driver / commuter vehicle

Top Bottom