The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi from Munich / Finland!

Barttraeger

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
12:12 AM
Reaction score
Hi @Barttraeger

Awesome lookin grenadier! :)

How did you find the on road performance during the trip from Munich to Finland?
Hi and thanks for asking. On asphalt I enjoyed the trip most as a passenger (with my wife driving) - great view and plenty of legroom. Driving myself I was generally very pleased at how easy an 8 hour journey (eg from southern to northern Germany) was in the Grenadier but couldn’t help but notice higher fatigue levels compared with the same journey in my company car (BMW x3 3d). On the gravel roads here in Finland I can’t stop grinning 🤓

Local time
4:12 AM
Reaction score
Hi and thanks for asking. On asphalt I enjoyed the trip most as a passenger (with my wife driving) - great view and plenty of legroom. Driving myself I was generally very pleased at how easy an 8 hour journey (eg from southern to northern Germany) was in the Grenadier but couldn’t help but notice higher fatigue levels compared with the same journey in my company car (BMW x3 3d). On the gravel roads here in Finland I can’t stop grinning 🤓
Good to hear that the passenger side was approved :) and the easiness of the 8 hour trip :)
Yeah I could imagine that the grenadier creates a higher fatique on longer on road trips than the x3 but hopefully they are still very good doable :)
I imagine the steering and the sheer size probably needs some higher focus then the x3.
I guess the Grenadier was like hell yeah when it arrived on those Finish gravel roads

Back
Top Bottom