The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New Member - WNC

j3t3r

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:06 AM
Reaction score
Hi Everyone.

New member from just outside of Asheville. Am picking up my Grenadier Trialmaster next week and planning my own 'Hard Way Home'. Have previously owned a Taycan and a Rivian so guess I am getting used to being a beta tester for new vehicles 😁

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Everyone.

New member from just outside of Asheville. Am picking up my Grenadier Trialmaster next week and planning my own 'Hard Way Home'. Have previously owned a Taycan and a Rivian so guess I am getting used to being a beta tester for new vehicles 😁
Welcome! I'm in VA but my parents are in Western NC - will be driving thru Asheville several times this year :) .

j3t3r

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome! What's our route of travel?
I left Atlanta and headed north to Elijay. Plan was to go through Cohutta and Big Frog Wilderness on Forrest Service Roads. Unfortunately one was closed from Jan-Mar and the other one I hit was just blocked off (with no signage; literally looked like a warlord had blocked off the roads with makeshift barriers). I eventually got back on 2-lane pavement and crossed into Tennessee in Copperhill and followed 68 through Buck Bald Mountain Scenic Area to Tellico Plains. Destination was Windrock Park near Oak Ridge, where I met up with a trail ride, who I knew would be able to spot for me and help with recovery if things got gnarly. That's where the real adventure started! Will post a more in depth report soon.

IMG_1735.jpg

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ahhh I see! You were the Grenadier with Commonwealth at Windrock!

j3t3r

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yes! Other than having some issues engaging the lockers (gonna be a learning curve as they seem kind of finicky) it exceeding my expectations!

Back
Top Bottom