The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi from Geelong, Australia

nev7899

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:16 AM
Reaction score
Hi,
Great to see so much enthusiasm around the Grenadier.
I ordered mine in July 22, so hopefully should see it before the end of 23.
I currently have a GU Patrol with a 6Lt V8 and auto, I completed the conversion myself.
I’ll be doing plenty of offroading and camping in the Grenadier once it arrives, and look forward to setting it up to suit my needs, my 5yo son can’t wait either.

Ben

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi,
I currently have a GU Patrol with a 6Lt V8 and auto, I completed the conversion myself.
I’ll be doing plenty of offroading and camping in the Grenadier once it arrives, and look forward to setting it up to suit my needs, my 5yo son can’t wait either.

Ben
I ordered mine in July 22 and it arrives on the docks on 7th September

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi,

Ben
Welcome Ben - heaps of info, lots of view, much discussion and some BS all under one roof!

I assume Rex Gorell is your agent - has Simon been able to give you approximate Melbourne Port ETA?

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
piece of string Dave!

Advised in mid May the ship was docking in late June/early July - crickets since

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Tried that - agent says he didn't now the name - when I queried how he then knew approximate port date - he said from a spreadsheet with my VIN on it.

Doesn't really matter now - hopefully I get it in a month.

nev7899

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome Ben - heaps of info, lots of view, much discussion and some BS all under one roof!

I assume Rex Gorell is your agent - has Simon been able to give you approximate Melbourne Port ETA?
Yes, Rex Gorell is the agent. I spoke with Simon last week and took their demo for a spin. He informed me that my order had a VIN, which tells him it has been built. I’ll ask him if he can provide anymore info.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom