The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

HEVAC Controls

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:51 PM
Reaction score
Just watched Robert Peppers' informative video and noticed INEOS have addressed one item that I thought could have been done much better.

Below is a picture of my HEVAC controls, and the script is smaller than I would prefer. I already mentioned it to my agent.

Notice the Trialmaster Robert had on demo had much bolder script on these controls than mine. I imagine all the new deliveries now have the improved panel. My VIN is 1070.

Below is mine:HEVAC - 1.jpeg

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:51 AM
Reaction score
Just watched Robert Peppers' informative video and noticed INEOS have addressed one item that I thought could have been done much better.

Below is a picture of my HEVAC controls, and the script is smaller than I would prefer. I already mentioned it to my agent.

Notice the Trialmaster Robert had on demo had much bolder script on these controls than mine. I imagine all the new deliveries now have the improved panel. My VIN is 1070.

Below is mine:View attachment 7825481
These are the buttons in my current vehicle and with my 60 year old vision there is no chance of reading them.
Luckily I remember which once I need to use and haven't had to read them in years.
1693582202909.png

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Interesting that Robert disses the IG for having the offroad options on the ceiling and the day to day stuff on the center console. I suppose if you are offroad every day you drive it that makes sense, but no many of us are privileged enough for that.
If I look at where all the offroad buttons are on my 200 series, hidden behind the steering wheel down low, I reckon Ineos have nailed it, albeit having to look up for a bit to engage them.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Interesting that Robert disses the IG for having the offroad options on the ceiling and the day to day stuff on the center console. I suppose if you are offroad every day you drive it that makes sense, but no many of us are privileged enough for that.
If I look at where all the offroad buttons are on my 200 series, hidden behind the steering wheel down low, I reckon Ineos have nailed it, albeit having to look up for a bit to engage them.
Yes but he is giving his opinion in his review.
you don't have to agree with it (I don't) but at least you can respect it.
At least he isn't full of bombastic vitriol like some others.

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yes but he is giving his opinion in his review.
you don't have to agree with it (I don't) but at least you can respect it.
At least he isn't full of bombastic vitriol like some others.
Yes, I agree, he presents in a positive way, rather than he who will not be mentioned.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I reckon with regular use you wont even need to look.

Back
Top Bottom