The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Help wanted from NYC to France

jb_hamon

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:32 PM
Reaction score
Hey New-Yorkers !
It‘s going to seem a bit odd but I need some help with something absolutely not Grenadier related… :
I want to purchase a waterproof camera bag which can’t be shipped to France. Here is the bag :
IMG_0728.jpeg
I‘m going to join my wife for a two nights professional stay in Manhattan from the 27th to the 29th of August (she’s a flight attendant for Air France).

So I was thinking that may be it would be possible to have it shipped to a fellow Grenadier adventurer in NYC and meet him somewhere in the City to collect it 😬

I know it’s a lot to ask but this camera bag is very unique. It’s an old kickstarter project which can’t be find anymore in Europe.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to meet a French Grenadier owner 😉

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:32 AM
Reaction score
The website says they have a European warehouse and ship to all European countries.

As for getting it in the US, I like the ship to hotel plan.

For backup, if you can't find someone who will host it for you, sign up for a UPS MyChoice account. You can change delivery address while a package is in transit, or have it held at a UPS location. You could ship it to the hotel address under your name even though they said no. While it's en route you choose "hold at location" through UPS, and pick it up there when you're in New York.

jb_hamon

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks for the help. I saw that they have a warehouse in Europe but I suppose this specific item is not stored in it…
I’m trying to arrange a hotel delivery : as I don’t have any choice in the transportation carrier, I can’t use the UPS MyChoice account option…

Nvakirtzidelis

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
12:32 PM
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a reservation holder in NYC that would be willing to help with your shipping issue if you haven’t solved it by now. I am located in midtown Manhattan. Feel free to message me to follow up more, would love to help out.

jb_hamon

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a reservation holder in NYC that would be willing to help with your shipping issue if you haven’t solved it by now. I am located in midtown Manhattan. Feel free to message me to follow up more, would love to help out.
Thank you so much. However I’ve went for a shipping to the hotel.
Thanks again for the offer.

Back
Top Bottom