The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Local Area Thread Hello NA East!

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:32 PM
Reaction score
Philly will be easier and quicker for me too.
My thought is West Philly.... Maybe West Chester?

edit: I have no skin in this.... I'm only 2hrs from Philly but planning on purchasing in NC

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
West Chester is what the zip code identified, so that’s my thought too.

RobS

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Selfishly, I would love to see a dealership n the Paramus area as that is where I work. The swanky dealerships take up much of the northeastern corner of NJ. Waze tells me that CT will be my closest dealership from home or office. Philly would be closest from where I play in the summers. No matter how things may go for us I feel lucky that we’re not 500+ miles away from closest dealership like some of our fellow future Grenadier owners m the middle of the country.

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
West Chester is what the zip code identified, so that’s my thought too.
Which zip code? Ineos Philly zip code? I remember months ago that I saw a potential zip code but that was a center city Philadelphia Zip Code.

Interestingly enough there are some very active dealership ownership groups in the area. 1 owners a few, LR stores, Mercedes stores and just bought a BMW store.

bmore_burnsy

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
So it looks like the Philly dealer will be within the RDS Auto Group family. (See here) Is anyone familiar with, or has anyone purchased a vehicle from, an RDS-owned dealership? "Maserati of the Main Line" in Devon is the RDS dealership associated with the phone number listed on the IA map.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So it looks like the Philly dealer will be within the RDS Auto Group family. (See here) Is anyone familiar with, or has anyone purchased a vehicle from, an RDS-owned dealership? "Maserati of the Main Line" in Devon is the RDS dealership associated with the phone number listed on the IA map.
No personal experience, but one of their "claims to fame" is that they are the only place in the country that is factory certified to work on McLaren F1s

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Given their dealerships they seem pretty upscale. Hopefully we’re not paying F1 or Diablo service rates. That’s a scary thought.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:32 AM
Reaction score
Given their dealerships they seem pretty upscale. Hopefully we’re not paying F1 or Diablo service rates. That’s a scary thought.
I feel like upscale anything doesn't try screw you over. They know where your bread and butter is and it's not selling the car.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
IA has repeatedly said they picked good partners and I hope they did. Only time shall tell.

FlyersFan76

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
No personal experience, but one of their "claims to fame" is that they are the only place in the country that is factory certified to work on McLaren F1s
No experience. Great group of brands where their least expensive car was a porsche.

Until they bought the Nissan dealership. Which was originally purchased because they wanted the land that it was on.

I have no knowledge on this so it is entirely speculation. Their new very large Porsche building in next to their old one with a small building between them. Ferrari is moving there. Maserati will probably go there as well. They have Lotus and BAC which would probably also be in that area.

The Maserati dealership is nice but very small for the amount of models that Maserati has now. It is smaller than the Lamborghini store so I would think the Grenadier would go there.

Their F1 repair shop is in a big warehouse in West Chester. I wonder if they are hiding any trucks in there now. lol

EDIT: The phone numbers are back to the Ineos toll free number.

Last edited:

bmore_burnsy

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
It's a two-hour drive from Baltimore not through DC/NoVA traffic, so I'll take it.

GrenADV

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
This is great news! I'll have to keep this in mind when it's time to trade-in our mini cooper.

six1five

GG 319
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:32 PM
Reaction score
I'm in Nashville, TN. Saw a few other members from TN. Love to meet up once we all get our Grens!

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm in Nashville, TN. Saw a few other members from TN. Love to meet up once we all get our Grens!
Howdy @six1five . What a pity. I would have liked to be there too. But I listen to your music and feel connected. 🤠

Back
Top Bottom