The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Local Area Thread Hello NA West!

ChasingOurTrunks

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local Group Moderator
Local time
7:43 AM
Reaction score
Hello all and welcome to the NA West section of our special little corner of the internet!

To echo Stu's comment, please try to keep this section specific to the Western USA and Canada. From Alaska to the border with Mexico, there's no shortage of places to explore and work to be done that requires a "built on purpose" rig like the Grenadier, and I have no doubt this section will be populated soon with lots of great threads.

This forum is a wonderful community -- I've had lots of laughs and learning from my fellow Grenadier enthusiasts all over the world -- but it's not only that. It's also an incredibly powerful resource and database that folks from all over the world will find in their search results when they are planning a trip or trying to find local knowledge. To facilitate that resource side, please feel free to make use of the "Tags" system. For instance, got a question about a trip to Prudhoe Bay, Alaska? Post it up using the #USAAK or #alaska tag. I will filter in a couple of new threads over the next few days on some trip planning based on my own experience to demonstrate how this works, but essentially then people will be able to see all the threads related to Alaska and get the information they need much more quickly.

And one final note on that -- in rare occasions, you might ask a question in this section but not get an answer and instead have to go elsewhere to get the information you need. If I can ask a slight favour -- once you get the answer, come back and update your thread with the details to help the next person! Nothing is more frustrating then googling "How do I do XYZ..." and finding a promising looking forum thread only to find the solution hasn't been shared.

Don't hesitate to reach out to me via DM if you have any questions or if I can be of any service, and enjoy this part of the forum!

Cheers
-CoT

Back
Top Bottom