The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Zurich

minidok

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:42 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone - I am an explorer, loving to try out new stuff, especially big trucks. My IG attraction was finally triggered by the test ride which was held near Chur, last summer. Since September 2021, I am on the waiting list to receive a shale blue Grenadier.

I stumbled over this forum the other day and started following the discussions. First silently and mostly reading, since this week a bit more active.
Great crowd, looking forward to hear from you.
Cheers, minidok.

Last edited:

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Shale Blue seems to be a serious delay reason at the moment.

If that's an issue for you, you may want to think about a different color.

minidok

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah, I heard about it.... not an issue by now, but will see. Many things seem to be moving by now. Even though, Swiss prices are currently only covering the base price, final build price with add-ons have not been announced so far. Neither the prices of any option are transparent.

Deepblue

#00274 - Swiss Vehicle (SD1-1/63)
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi @minidok yes Swiss homepage does not show detailed pricing.
From distributor Hedin Automotive I was able to get detailed pricing incl the options such as winch, etc.
In the meantime they even sent a draft contract over; between me Hedin and customer, not with Ineos. As many open questions and bits missing I didn’tt signed yet.
Interaction with Hedin is somewhat challenging. Had called several times, got more than 5 promises for call back which were never made. Finally got someone on the phone and could discuss.

Back
Top Bottom