The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from the Sunshine Coast

Local time
12:31 AM
Reaction score
We are waiting for a Scottish White Trailmaster. We just saw a PTO2 trailmaster at the Noosa Ineos dealership. Couldn’t drive it (they don’t have a licence/approval for that). It was as I expected and the diesel engine sounds very good and refined. I can’t wait to finally get ours. It is expected to be built March/April with about 12-14 weeks to get here from that start.

Steveo

Global Grenadier #1009
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:31 AM
Reaction score
We are waiting for a Scottish White Trailmaster. We just saw a PTO2 trailmaster at the Noosa Ineos dealership. Couldn’t drive it (they don’t have a licence/approval for that). It was as I expected and the diesel engine sounds very good and refined. I can’t wait to finally get ours. It is expected to be built March/April with about 12-14 weeks to get here from that start.
Welcome to the forum! Exciting times ahead!

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:31 PM
Reaction score
Welcome aboard...We are in the same boat here on the Sunshine Coast waiting for a Scottish White Trialmaster...yes that diesel is so refined tight and responsive...happy motoring

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:31 PM
Reaction score
Welcome Andrew, the Sunshine Coast seems to be well represented and quite a few of us from the Sunshine Coast Land Rovers owners club which makes sense for the Old Defender owners...see you when our paths cross...happy motoring

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:31 AM
Reaction score
Lot's of beach driving were you are - lucky Grenadierians!

Back
Top Bottom