Country Flags
Welcome back Guest think about enabling your country flag to let everyone know where you are based. Click on your username " Guest " or avatar at the top right of the screen and then 'Country Flag Select' pick your flag from the list. If your flag is not there then reach out...
The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account. Unsolicited sales by any 3rd party are strictly against the terms and conditions of the forum. If you wish to be a registered vendor or partner then please contact admin@theineosforum.com for further information.

Hello from the Sunshine Coast

Madplant

Local time
10:16 AM
Reaction score
We are waiting for a Scottish White Trailmaster. We just saw a PTO2 trailmaster at the Noosa Ineos dealership. Couldn’t drive it (they don’t have a licence/approval for that). It was as I expected and the diesel engine sounds very good and refined. I can’t wait to finally get ours. It is expected to be built March/April with about 12-14 weeks to get here from that start.

Steveo

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Local time
9:16 PM
Reaction score
Country
Australia
We are waiting for a Scottish White Trailmaster. We just saw a PTO2 trailmaster at the Noosa Ineos dealership. Couldn’t drive it (they don’t have a licence/approval for that). It was as I expected and the diesel engine sounds very good and refined. I can’t wait to finally get ours. It is expected to be built March/April with about 12-14 weeks to get here from that start.
Welcome to the forum! Exciting times ahead!

Max

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Local time
5:16 AM
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Welcome aboard...We are in the same boat here on the Sunshine Coast waiting for a Scottish White Trialmaster...yes that diesel is so refined tight and responsive...happy motoring

Max

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Local time
5:16 AM
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Welcome Andrew, the Sunshine Coast seems to be well represented and quite a few of us from the Sunshine Coast Land Rovers owners club which makes sense for the Old Defender owners...see you when our paths cross...happy motoring

grenadierboy

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Local time
9:16 PM
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Lot's of beach driving were you are - lucky Grenadierians!

Top Bottom