The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Space City (Houston Texas)!

Norb-TX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:27 AM
Reaction score
Hi. Signed up for a Grenedier 2 days after reservations opened for the US. My reservation number is in the 500,000! Wow. At that rate I'll get my Grenedier in 5-6 years! Anyway, looking forward to reading about it from you lucky people that gets theirs first! Looks like an awesome auto and refreshing from the plastic overly electronic cars of today! Thanks for reading.

Local time
6:27 AM
Reaction score
Hi, I am just curious when anyone in the US was allowed to make a reservation.  I recently made a reservation and am from Louisiana.  

Ferrugenfish

Reservation Holder
Local time
6:27 AM
Reaction score
HI guys :)  I'm in California.  I reserved on February 20th and my number is 0005283447

So... I'll get mine sometime in 2025?  Hehe.  Well hopefully they'll offer diesel by the time it gets to me... and bigger tires and higher final gear ratio.... and somehow magically get 25 mpg lol.  One can wish yea? 
[QUOTE username=CountryFrench userid=9006864 postid=1332862608]Hi, I am just curious when anyone in the US was allowed to make a reservation.  I recently made a reservation and am from Louisiana.  [/QUOTE]

Bud you can make a reservation now on the website to get in line.  I forget if you pay 450 or just 400, but that's how you put your thumb on it.  They don't start actually rolling rigs off the lot until later 2023, but hey, time flies when we're having fun ;-)

Back
Top Bottom