The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from SF Bay Area, California, USA

Local time
8:16 AM
Reaction score
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, United States
Hi,

Looking forward to learning more about the Grenadier and peoples experiences with it as it rolls out in other countries before coming to the United States. I'm also interested in finding out who our local dealer/distribution point will be to get a look at one before purchasing (hopefully). My interest reservation was placed in May 2022.

No real off-roading for many many years. I used to own a 1975 K-5 Chevy Blazer that I took off road way back when. Since then, my family took priority and I've owned a mini-van and Yukon XL for family hauling. Trips to the snow and camping were the extent of my off roading. Currently own a 2019 Chevy Traverse for trips and hauling my adult children around. Hopefully the Grenadier will replace my Traverse in the near future.

I'd like to do some light off-roading if I get the Grenadier when it's available in the US. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, Northern California, USA.

Cheers

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:16 PM
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum 👍

Caladan

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
Hi,

Looking forward to learning more about the Grenadier and peoples experiences with it as it rolls out in other countries before coming to the United States. I'm also interested in finding out who our local dealer/distribution point will be to get a look at one before purchasing (hopefully). My interest reservation was placed in May 2022.

No real off-roading for many many years. I used to own a 1975 K-5 Chevy Blazer that I took off road way back when. Since then, my family took priority and I've owned a mini-van and Yukon XL for family hauling. Trips to the snow and camping were the extent of my off roading. Currently own a 2019 Chevy Traverse for trips and hauling my adult children around. Hopefully the Grenadier will replace my Traverse in the near future.

I'd like to do some light off-roading if I get the Grenadier when it's available in the US. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, Northern California, USA.

Cheers
Good to see another from the States taking the plunge on a brand new company and car. I'm outside DC but have lived all over the country, including CA. I've owned a 1987 Mitsubishi Montero (from new), 1994 Montero, 2003 LR Discovery II and then swung way over to MINI's and a Porsche. Coming back to my own truck after owning a Ford Explorer as the family-hauler. Went down the Ford Bronco Badlands path but after ordering one and waiting 7-months, I began to rethink things after learning about the Grenadier.

Ferrugenfish

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
Right on, I hope you get it too... seems like you 'deserve it' after submitting to a minivan and raising the kids! I'm in Oakland and placed a reservation fee back in February.... still wondering if I should get this version 1 or wait until a reiteration... but time will tell. Until then I'll keep my van lol (cargo van though)

Local time
Reaction score
Right on, I hope you get it too... seems like you 'deserve it' after submitting to a minivan and raising the kids! I'm in Oakland and placed a reservation fee back in February.... still wondering if I should get this version 1 or wait until a reiteration... but time will tell. Until then I'll keep my van lol (cargo van though)
Thank you for the encouragement. I hope you get a Grenadier also (version 1 or next revision). Hopefully things go well with the Grenadier launch over seas and when we get our chance things have been ironed out. Good wishes to you!

Ferrugenfish

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you for the encouragement. I hope you get a Grenadier also (version 1 or next revision). Hopefully things go well with the Grenadier launch over seas and when we get our chance things have been ironed out. Good wishes to you!

Good point about some ironing happening over seas. BTW, how'd you get the "reservation holder" tag under your name?

Local time
Reaction score
Open your account details. There you find a dropdown "Reserved / Ordered / Delivered"
Good point about some ironing happening over seas. BTW, how'd you get the "reservation holder" tag under your name?
I'm glad "bemax" was able to help you with the "reserved" status in your account settings.

bijeet

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:16 AM
Reaction score
Hi,

Cheers
Replying to this old post trying to see if others in San Francisco, Bay Area got their IG. Would love to see people here get together with their Gs.

IGI-73, did you get one?

Back
Top Bottom