The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello form Sydney

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:25 PM
Reaction score
Gday from Sydney, My Grenadier has arrived at my local dealer and I should be picking it up in a week or two. Exciting time, Regards Tony
Welcome Tony! ...now that " you're in..." we look forward to your experiences. Care to share model/accessories etc? ;) :)

21DFND

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome Tony! ...now that " you're in..." we look forward to your experiences. Care to share model/accessories etc? ;) :)
I have it already booked in for a full Matt PPF wrap. Will be installing a rear view camera system that clips over the revision mirror. I use it in my current work vehicle and has an extra camera that is mounted on my camper trailer. I went for the rock sliders but I will look at modifying them so that they stick out and slightly up so that I can use them as a side step as well. Already purchase a Heads up unit that will run off the OB2 port. ARB twin air system, Rear drawer with a 30lt drawer fridge, the list goes on.......

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have it already booked in for a full Matt PPF wrap. Will be installing a rear view camera system that clips over the revision mirror. I use it in my current work vehicle and has an extra camera that is mounted on my camper trailer. I went for the rock sliders but I will look at modifying them so that they stick out and slightly up so that I can use them as a side step as well. Already purchase a Heads up unit that will run off the OB2 port. ARB twin air system, Rear drawer with a 30lt drawer fridge, the list goes on.......
Did you order the Trialmaster, Fieldmaster, base wagon...? ;)

Burki

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:25 PM
Reaction score
Gday from Sydney, My Grenadier has arrived at my local dealer and I should be picking it up in a week or two. Exciting time, Regards Tony
cross the fingers, my trial grenny is already more then 3 weeks at the dealer and nothing is happening.

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan. Have you decided where to install the compressor? Still puzzling over that one….

Wayneos

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Looking at mounting it in the area in front or in the hydraulic jack compartment as I will fit a draw system and move the jack into one of the draws.
Will the ARB twin fit in the jack cavity?

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
🤣🤣🤣 your use of “revision mirror” made me laugh fondly remembering that my kids used to call it that when they were little. Thank you.

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:25 PM
Reaction score
Tony - Welcome to the board!

When you talk to your dealer - can you ask who makes the RooBar for the IG in Australia - many of us in the US want it - but it is not an option. Might look to source from there

AnD3rew

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Tony - Welcome to the board!

When you talk to your dealer - can you ask who makes the RooBar for the IG in Australia - many of us in the US want it - but it is not an option. Might look to source from there
No harm in asking again but has been asked, there doesn’t seem to be a clear 3rd party supplier. I suspect it is an INEOS design that is being contract manufacturered for them

James

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’ve heard they are shipping them into australia, at least at the moment.

21DFND

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I’ve heard they are shipping them into australia, at least at the moment.
Most of the east coast dealers are getting customer stock in from late last week and early this week. Western Australia started their Deliveries a few weeks ago.

21DFND

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
No harm in asking again but has been asked, there doesn’t seem to be a clear 3rd party supplier. I suspect it is an INEOS design that is being contract manufacturered for them
ARB are contracted to make them for Ineos. They are quite strong, tried to give one of them a shake and it did not move. I would say that you could by through Ineos parts once it is up and running.

AnD3rew

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
ARB are contracted to make them for Ineos. They are quite strong, tried to give one of them a shake and it did not move. I would say that you could by through Ineos parts once it is up and running.
Are you sure? That was the rumour, but someone who apparently had some inside knowledge debunked that and said it was not ARB.

Back
Top Bottom