The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

3rd party Videos Harrys Garage

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:43 AM
Reaction score
Spin off from Harry is Tyrells Classic Workshop.
What a legend
You poms make good
  • car shows
  • Cop shows
  • Comedies
Did the person who could do the alphabet past C die?
I like his channel also. Perfectionist

joejet

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
He does not like it!!!
He said he is going to do a review form the farm side of things maybe thats better.

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
He does not like it!!!
He said he is going to do a review form the farm side of things maybe thats better.
He certainly doesn't like it. I think he wanted to, but suggested you buy an LR Defender or Jeep Wrangler at the end. I think this video and Clarkson's review will do a lot of damage.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I think this video and Clarkson's review will do a lot of damage.
Damage to what ~ put off buyers who already weren't interested in buying one?

I think you give too much creadence to any social media influencer ~ it's a niche vehicle for a niche market. People with the money to afford one, will also be the type to make their own minds up.

Disappointed in two things ~ the number of basic errors Harry made in describing details; and Ineos for sending a press fleet vehicle out with missing trim screws... 😞

JOB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Harry hates it but we already run a Defender which is ‘mega shit’ by any standard, and love that…

Also have an L322 Range Rover, which is missing a spiritual successor which I hope can be found in the Grenadier. We’ll have to wait and see how posterity judges the Grenadier but I’m still willing it on.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:43 PM
Reaction score
Well doh , it's not a road car.
I've just arrived in England and for the life of me can't imagine where I'd find a rough unsealed road or rocky track as I would easily find at home..
As he alludes, if you live in the city, or need to park it's not a wise choice.
But as long as we live by/accept responsibility for our choices, does it matter?

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
He certainly doesn't like it. I think he wanted to, but suggested you buy an LR Defender or Jeep Wrangler at the end. I think this video and Clarkson's review will do a lot of damage.
If you have a look at his vehicle collection you will see that he likes low, powerful, sporty sedans and coupe's.
He does a bit of driving around on muddy grass at his farm but no off-roading for fun.
For his farm he should have the 2 seat utility for test
He was never going to be a fan.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Well doh , it's not a road car.
I've just arrived in England and for the life of me can't imagine where I'd find a rough unsealed road or rocky track as I would easily find at home..
As he alludes, if you live in the city, or need to park it's not a wise choice.
But as long as we live by/accept responsibility for our choices, does it matter?
I took some backroads last Friday that were gravel, with sharp rocks, corrugations, potholes, single vehicle bridges, cattle grids and lots of dust.
I was thinking the Grenadier would have eaten it up and been a bit of fun at 80+kmh.
Unfortunately I was in my Mercedes coupe with 255/30/18 tyres/wheels and 80mm ground clearance.
I was doing 30-40kmh and waiting for a puncture.
It cut about 80kms off the trip but i won't be doing it again until my Grenny arrives.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I took some backroads last Friday that were gravel, with sharp rocks, corrugations, potholes, single vehicle bridges, cattle grids and lots of dust.
I was thinking the Grenadier would have eaten it up and been a bit of fun at 80+kmh.
Unfortunately I was in my Mercedes coupe with 255/30/18 tyres/wheels and 80mm ground clearance.
I was doing 30-40kmh and waiting for a puncture.
It cut about 80kms off the trip but i won't be doing it again until my Grenny arrives.
I feel the Gren will be similar in feel to my 95 Disco...tough , very capable offroad, roomy , very comfortable, excellent visibility, good handling and relatively simple...but with an extra 100hp.
If it's as reliable as my old Landcruisers, well I'll be happy as a pig in manure 😁

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Who is Harry? And why do we care what he thinks?
He's a farmer and influencer who started Evo mag with a farm loan...made a massive profit when he sold it and being a personable classic and sports car chap has the same appeal as Jay Leno.
Harry's Garage = entertainment
Harry's Farm = educational , and appealing to those who like to understand how things work .

Back
Top Bottom