The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Handover experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:28 AM
Reaction score
Clear line of sight on the undertaking maintenance & repairs and the warranties offered on the vehicle: who, when, how, process
I’m with Grenadierboy on his thoughts. By the time I get to collect I’d like there to be in place. Maybe the options of training workshops for maintenance and off road 4x4 training specific to the Grenadier. I am used to doing basic maintenance on the defender and on equipment at work and have also done 4x4 training in a past life when building power lines and plenty of off-road driving experience but not in a modern automatic vehicle. So to reiterate specific Grenadier training and use facility 👍

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Definitely information regarding the online maintenance manual and waranty / servicing information in paper form . A nice touch going forward would be a small video clip of your vehicle either in production or coming off the line .

Christoph

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
6:28 AM
Reaction score
Are there already thoughts how the Belstaff jacket thing is going to work out? Are people asked about sizes upfront? Will there be all sizes available and buyers choose when fetching the car? Best, Christoph

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Online manual made available at least 1 or 2 weeks prior to physical handover.

On handover itself a rundown/run through of all the options/accessories ordered.

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
Are there already thoughts how the Belstaff jacket thing is going to work out? Are people asked about sizes upfront? Will there be all sizes available and buyers choose when fetching the car? Best, Christoph
I think this is going to be done with a voucher code to order the size you need direct from Belstaff. Not 100% sure yet but this would be the way I think it will go.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:28 AM
Reaction score
I am hoping for interaction and meaningful conversation with someone equally excited about the product as I am. I don't want to feel like I've purchased a Civic or Focus because I've actually purchased a very unique, niche product whose very existence is built upon passion. However, I am not looking for the "I bought a luxury car experience" which in the States means stuffy staff in suit and tie, cappuccinos-lattes-frappa-whatevers, and general snobbishness. I prefer to feel like I'm sitting around a table AT the Grenadier not a car dealership. I remember US Land Rover dealerships back in the day before they got all hoity-toity, the sales reps were knowledgeable not just about the features of the vehicle, but they also knew and appreciated the history and ethos of the brand. The walls were festooned with photographs of the Camel Trophy instead of art-gallery stuff. Heck, the employees even dressed the part by wearing cargo khakis, hiking boots, vests, and wool sweaters, instead of swanky shoes and silk ties, but at the same time it wasn't cheesy or fake but felt authentic.

Last edited:

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am hoping for interaction and meaningful conversation with someone equally excited about the product as I am. I don't want to feel like I've purchased a Civic or Focus because I've actually purchased a very unique, niche product whose very existence is built upon passion. However, I am not looking for the "I bought a luxury car experience" which in the States means stuffy staff in suit and tie, cappuccinos-lattes-frappa-whatevers, and general snobbishness. I prefer to feel like I'm sitting around a table AT the Grenadier not a car dealership. I remember US Land Rover dealerships back in the day before they got all hoity-toity, the sales reps were knowledgeable not just about the features of the vehicle, but they also knew and appreciated the history and ethos of the brand. The walls were festooned with photographs of the Camel Trophy instead of art-gallery stuff. Heck, the employees even dressed the part by wearing cargo khakis, hiking boots, vests, and wool sweaters, instead of swanky shoes and silk ties, but at the same time it wasn't cheesy or fake but felt authentic.
very well said 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom