The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Halliwell Jones Event

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:55 PM
Reaction score
wonderful pictures - thankyou for sharing them.

Given your conductivity with Ineos, Do you know when Ineos will release some pictures of the actual grenadier rather than the prototypes? Be great to see what we will be buying and receiving in the next few months?

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
wonderful pictures - thankyou for sharing them.

Given your conductivity with Ineos, Do you know when Ineos will release some pictures of the actual grenadier rather than the prototypes? Be great to see what we will be buying and receiving in the next few months?
As always, being completely honest I don’t. However I will be down at Glanusk next Tuesday so will ask the question in person to the team then.

Miles

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Steve, the cars, venue and beers all look very tempting... is the Donny Grey a SW or Belfast?

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
6:55 PM
Reaction score
Why isn't it raining there?

Local time
9:55 AM
Reaction score
Steve,

I just gotta say I hope those if us in Canada get lucky enough to have a dealer/agent of your caliber. Looks like you are doing a marvellous job and the level of community engagement you have is appreciated as far away as Canada.

Back
Top Bottom