The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Halliwell Jones Chester Showroom build.

GoneNative

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Donor
Local time
3:42 PM
Reaction score
Is the designed informed by like a dealer brand standards approved look from Ineos or was this done totally without their input for design and architecture?

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
8:42 PM
Reaction score
Is the designed informed by like a dealer brand standards approved look from Ineos or was this done totally without their input for design and architecture?
They have guidelines you need to work to yes, I think it should look great once completed.

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
More concrete poured round the steel, channel dug and conduit laid, plus the big tank filled in. 👍 Whilst I’m sharing pictures of the build, is there anything in particular you want to see or are we happy with what’s being posted right now. Conscious of the fact I’m just sharing pictures of mud and holes right now.
IMG_1868.jpegIMG_1869.jpegIMG_1870.jpegIMG_1871.jpegIMG_1872.jpeg

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
More concrete poured round the steel, channel dug and conduit laid, plus the big tank filled in. 👍 Whilst I’m sharing pictures of the build, is there anything in particular you want to see or are we happy with what’s being posted right now. Conscious of the fact I’m just sharing pictures of mud and holes right now.
View attachment 7817291View attachment 7817292View attachment 7817293View attachment 7817294View attachment 7817295
Ah, but they are your mud and holes. Should be proud of them.
My mud and holes are just a pain in the butt.

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
Local time
Reaction score
And a belated happy anniversary for 1 year at Halliwell Jones (courtesy of LinkedIn).
I saw that the other day and I think it must be 1 year since the move to INEOS for Halliwell Jones as I've been with the company for around 7 or 8 years now.

Back
Top Bottom