The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Halliwell Jones Chester Showroom build.

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
12:54 PM
Reaction score
It's "attenuation"
In storm rain conditions the flow from the rain water dranage is stored in the tanks and allowed to flow out at a pre determined slower rate, to try and stop overloading the mains drainage system.
I knew someone would explain it better than me, let alone spell it better 🤣🤣

Local time
Reaction score
More than that I think (£790K) - i'll raise you to double that (£1.5M) ?
21 Belstafs ... or roughly 220 based on new sales with 10% margin (and no costs).
Mahoosive margins in ongoing servicing/repair charges maybe ?
Tax write off against other profitable business/operations ?

Do tell .... 🍺🍺🍺

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
More than that I think (£790K) - i'll raise you to double that (£1.5M) ?
21 Belstafs ... or roughly 220 based on new sales with 10% margin (and no costs).
Mahoosive margins in ongoing servicing/repair charges maybe ?
Tax write off against other profitable business/operations ?

Do tell .... 🍺🍺🍺
10% margin!! This is an agency model remember, so not the normal margins you have in a car as we don't purchase or have to stock them.
May see if we can run a little competition on guess the cost of the final build, whoever is closest wins a prize 🤷‍♂️
Would obviously need approval to release such a figure but I'll ask.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:54 PM
Reaction score
10% margin!! This is an agency model remember, so not the normal margins you have in a car as we don't purchase or have to stock them.
May see if we can run a little competition on guess the cost of the final build, whoever is closest wins a prize 🤷‍♂️
we would need to see what the final building looks like on completion!

MilesD

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
As a starter for 10, I'll go with a 'northern hand in pocklets' £79/psqft for the build ex vat. Measurably less than the pimp yr ride, loads o 'money LR sheds. Still wonder why someone hasn't committed to building a shed in an old quarry or up a hillside so future clients could 'try' before they buy. Suspect the aftermarket kit supply side is going to be where real margins are made as surely the agency model is a no risk/no reward (imho). BTW compared to my local agent, you have done an excellent job of being engaged with your future funds suppliers, well done.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well if Harwoods at Portsmouth is anything to go by then I reckon £2million. That’s what they’ve invested apparently

GoneNative

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Donor
Local time
7:54 AM
Reaction score
Renderings of the current build out interior? This is so cool!

Back
Top Bottom