The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grrrr. Very mixed feelings

grenexplorer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:47 PM
Reaction score
One of my first cars was a brand new, navy blue Acura TL. I backed into a bright yellow bollard at a gas station. It left a nice yellow paint streak and indention in the rear bumper. Man, was I mad. Mainly because I had a back up camera that showed it clear as day.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:47 AM
Reaction score
Just fitted roof bars and none of the THREE above are in the advised position (neither is one of mine). But at least he has 3 to spread the load (normal pack has two).
Hah, the front two of my bars are as fitted by agent. The 3rd bar was basically put there because I picked it up from another owner who bought 2 sets and wanted to split (we both wanted 3) he was in another state and I was just passing through and had only a short time to grab it and keep going on the trip and that was both the easiest place to carry it (on the roof) and the easiest place to fit it in a hurry and I haven’t gotten around to thinking about repositioning as yet. It wasn’t really a conscious choice. Having said that having two different spacings (one close and one more normally spaced) has already proved useful ina couple of different situations where I needed to throw different sized things up on the roof. I can also see the two close together at the rear being useful for things like Jerry cans etc. so I may even end up leaving them like that.

Back
Top Bottom